John Collins on BBC Radio Scotland 'Eduard's a better player than Morelos"

I am more than happy to regurgitate this stat from Premier Sport yesterday. He has never scored a headed goal in his entire career! Never, not one! a no.9 who can't score with a cross into the box? Who is kidding who here, Morelos has led the line against back 4s on his own and made defenders like Pepe look ordinary, scoring ALL types of goals at all levels.
It particularly made me laugh that he's never scored a header even as a 23 year old against teenage boys for France U21s

dxgznK0.gif

Tbh, neither are showing consistency just now. Ultimately, there’s not a lot between them.
Tossing disagree mate. Eduard is a non entity, no interest wants away asap. Morelos quirk taste is phenomenal he works his as off by direction of the boss. Yes id love to see him score more but the delivery to him in goal scoring opportunities is rank imo. He is too busy helping others to score. This past year he has become a much better player, not striker but that will return

Shelly kerr did pretty well at making a fool of him.
They have this weird obsession that they have to compare player like for like, you will probably find some that have convinced themselves that they have better players in every position including the goalies

Tbh, neither are showing consistency just now. Ultimately, there’s not a lot between them.
Morelos work rate is and contribution to the team is outstanding.

Just because he is not hitting the goals return from last season doesn't mean he isn't playing well and having an influence on games.

Can only judge their player on matches v Rangers as I never watch their games, Morelos is the better player.

Back