Disgusting bigot David McDonald, Glasgow city council deputy leader, announces political retirement

team-america-michael-moore.jpg

Not a chance he is leaving the gravy train unless

1/ He has a bigger pan of gravy to slurp from

Or

2/ He has been up to some shanigins and has been caught

Fingers, arms, legs and eyes crossed it is the latter.

He looks really suss.

I am sure the SNP will ensure he is very well look after and will have a very lucrative retirement and beyond.

I sincerely hope there’s scandalous reasons behind this parasites retirement.
First thing I thought. However, he's still been re-elected as deputy for another year. So his scumbag cohorts are looking after him, and covering up for him if he's been up to no good.

I can honestly say I’ve no idea who he is but it is obvious he is one of the politic who promotes ‘ra cause. mentally challenged pandering prick.

Don't be too surprised if he ends up as Bridget McConnells replacement at Glasgow Life as she's bound to retire in the next few years

He’s my local SNP councillor, and he’s done just about the equivalent of the centre of a doughnut for the community.

He’s a cretin of the highest order who just so happens to be a rabid, rangers hating scumbag at the same time.

Good riddance to this absolute waste of taxpayers money.

He’s my local SNP councillor, and he’s done just about the equivalent of the centre of a doughnut for the community.

He’s a cretin of the highest order who just so happens to be a rabid, rangers hating scumbag at the same time.

Unfortunately the local councilor for my area too.
The useless basturt only ever turns up for anything if it means getting his fat coupon in the paper.

I hope this bigot has left because of sleaze and what he deserves,all we ask for is a fair playing field,but folk like this rumble divisions and prop up this sham of govt.

Looks like a greasy,hating RFC man,CFC/SNP lover,hope he ends up plasted all over front pages with scandal.

Lets see where this bigot pops up next.

Not buying this “retiring” shite

Defo something in the background that’s making him leave the trough

The amount of sleaze and corruption across the SNP is staggering and now this guys statement makes it very suspicious given his age and no doubt salary and perks on offer

Sniff Sniff is very apt on this occasion. I’m sure a negative story on him will be out soon.

His family are staunch too, speccy gimp

Back