Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last part is correct, I'll give them that. They should be aiming higher than Patterson and Barasic. Because only by recruiting better players can they beat us, because those current ones can't. The problem is they won't get better and we'll strengthen further in the summer, keeping us ahead for next season.
We are well ahead at present but will have to be careful that we dont weaken the team too much by selling too many starters. We've mostly found decent players for a reasonable cost so hopefully that continues.

Forest better than Kent ha ha. Their full team are sitting bricks anytime the ball looks like going to Kent. They are visibly terrified of him.
There's an iconic picture of Maradona v I think Belgium where there's 4 players surrounding him.

Yesterday in the first half there was a moment kent had the ball on the edge of their box there were 5 or 6 of them in line terrified to go near him. That reminded me of that picture.

For clarity im not comparing kent to maradonna just the situation.

The about-turn on Laxalt from that mob is superb. From the new superstar to drive him to the airport today is amazing. Faithful, froo and froo. lol
The ungrateful bastards seem to have forgotten that glorious performance Laxalt gave in the EL against Lille (or Milan?) where he made some tackles and they all got very excited about it like he was the second coming of Maldini! :D

B-D
They created eff all and got lucky with a deflection falling to Davis and an OG. You could see the huns regressing and beginning to shampoo themselves any time we went close. They are mentally weak and we all know they will fold with any pressure whatsoever, problem is we have been too shampoo to apply it.

B-D
They created eff all and got lucky with a deflection falling to Davis and an OG. You could see the huns regressing and beginning to shampoo themselves any time we went close. They are mentally weak and we all know they will fold with any pressure whatsoever, problem is we have been too shampoo to apply it.
I hope that’s the prevailing view at Celtic because we absolutely skooshed it .

B-D

It's fitting that we are head and shoulders above them.

shug

1:56 PM - Today#115865
tomtom wrote:
shug wrote: They might do but I don't think it's a given. They structured a lot of their transfers over multi years. They need to pay those just to stand still.
Don't underestimate the number of wealthy huns that are out there who'll pony up some (or most if not all) of their children's inheritance just to help them out. I know the old argument about "where were they when liquidation was happening" but I think that at that point in time they all genuinely thought that the "establishment" would never let that happen. By the time reality sank in it was too late and Charlie Green had got hold of them. However, as has been shown in the past few years, any time there is a need they have ponied up - I don't see that ending any time soon.
‘Agreed re the funding but the money they are throwing in (in eye watering amounts on a near monthly basis) is now just to keep them afloat. They will need a serious cash injection over the top of that to fund a spending spree.’

They will cling to absolutely anything that gives them hope.

Plenty saying the Huns are not a good team. Yet, plenty thought Rodgers' teams were amongst the best Celtic teams in a generation.

The Huns are strolling to an Invincible league (conceding 8 goals), and Scottish cup double. We last beat them 18 months ago, and have scored 1 in the last 4 games. They've lost 6 in 45 Europa games over three seasons. Last 16 two seasons in a row (the last time we won an advanced knockout tie in Europe was 17 years ago).

If this was our Celtic team, we'd be saying we were eff brilliant. About time a lot of us realised we've been left behind.”

This guy obviously went to a proper school.

Plenty saying The Champions are not a good team. Yet, plenty thought Rodgers' teams were amongst the best Celtic teams in a generation.

The Champions are strolling to an Invincible league (conceding 8 goals), and Scottish cup double. We last beat them 18 months ago, and have scored 1 in the last 4 games. They've lost 6 in 45 Europa games over three seasons. Last 16 two seasons in a row (the last time we won an advanced knockout tie in Europe was 17 years ago).

If this was our Celtic team, we'd be saying we were eff brilliant. About time a lot of us realised we've been left behind.”

edited that to make it a little better to read.

Plenty saying the Huns are not a good team. Yet, plenty thought Rodgers' teams were amongst the best Celtic teams in a generation.

The Huns are strolling to an Invincible league (conceding 8 goals), and Scottish cup double. We last beat them 18 months ago, and have scored 1 in the last 4 games. They've lost 6 in 45 Europa games over three seasons. Last 16 two seasons in a row (the last time we won an advanced knockout tie in Europe was 17 years ago).

hope he shuts up and doesn't waken the rest from their hallucinations

I just don't see it at all with Turnbull. I know he scored a lot of goals for Motherwell, but he's been bang average in every game against us.
A high percentage of those goals were deflected efforts, I don't mean that to sound dismissive, at least the lad had a shot, but it does mean a larger slice of good fortune than you'd normally expect.
He's not bad, but Calum mcg was better at the same age and look what they've done to him.

B-D

Hilarious them trying to pass that off as a lucky deflection. There was no deflection, Ajer blocked a shot which was on target, it did not deflect off him.

There’s no link or anything just a list of supposed share issues so it’s just as likely a fantasy.

Idiots. I think those figures listed there - starting with £3.2m at the top and rising to £3.9m at the bottom represent the value of the total shares in issue at their nominal value of 1p per share. :)

The issue today was 2,150,000 shares and the price paid per share was 20p. So that’s £430,000.

Idiots. I think those figures listed there - starting with £3.2m at the top and rising to £3.9m at the bottom represent the value of the total shares in issue at their nominal value of 1p per share. :)

The issue today was 2,150,000 shares and the price paid per share was 20p. So that’s £430,000.
I have no idea but the more that annoys them the better. They’ve studied it so hard they’ve noticed they end with 18.72 which must be a nod to something else to be angry about. They’re saying if the sheep or Hibs ran their club like that they could challenge for honours. But that’s the point, they don’t have the fan base to run it like that. I love that they think they’re the only club who should be able to spend and their club should be policing finances in Scotland while they’re owned by a European money laundering crook.

I think you are bang on here. When they eventually publish their accounts for this season I'll wager they will be utterly horrific with a record loss and their cumulative losses since their formation in 2012 will go north of £100m which in a Scottish football context is utterly staggering. There're won't be a peep from the media. Not a word. Imagine what challenge a Hibs or a Sheep would have put up if they ran their clubs like that. They would be competing for honours. It's just like the First hun incarnation. Everyone is trying to compete against financially doped cheating bastards.

I think you are bang on here. When they eventually publish their accounts for this season I'll wager they will be utterly horrific with a record loss and their cumulative losses since their formation in 2012 will go north of £100m which in a Scottish football context is utterly staggering. There're won't be a peep from the media. Not a word. Imagine what challenge a Hibs or a Sheep would have put up if they ran their clubs like that. They would be competing for honours. It's just like the First hun incarnation. Everyone is trying to compete against financially doped cheating bastards.
Remember when we were down the leagues and they offered to share their income with other SPL clubs so it was a level playing field rather than one financially doped club winning 8.75 in a row? No me neither. They think they’re the only club who should be able to spend. Let’s see what they say if their money laundering owner puts cash into their rebuild this summer.

Directors investing in a football club is now cheating apparently! :D

Remember when we were down the leagues and they offered to share their income with other SPL clubs so it was a level playing field rather than one financially doped club winning 8.75 in a row? No me neither. They think they’re the only club who should be able to spend. Let’s see what they say if their money laundering owner puts cash into their rebuild this summer.
The Irony from them is out of this world, They could tell more about Dave Kings long court case in South Africa than Dirty Desmond

What happened to all their chartered accountants over there? Absolute spastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back