Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

Scottish cup or unbeaten season?

• Scottish Cup

Votes: 825 98.7%
  • Unbeaten Season

Votes: 11 1.3%

• Total voters

We welcome the chase

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

If you can only choose one right now what would it be?

An unbeaten season is another achievement they cling to that they thought we would never equal. It would hurt them way more now for us to go unbeaten than to win the Scottish Cup. To stop “the 10” and for us to go unbeaten in the same season would drive them over the edge.

Obviously I’d rather we did both like the OP.

Is this the twighlight zone ffs.

Wininng another trophy is more important than getting a few extra points, league was won 6 weeks ago.

Of course it would be invincibles with a "hashtag" according to that diddy Sutton yesterday, I'd take the Scottish Cup over unbeaten but I think the squad of players we have will be determined to achieve both which would be a tremendous achievement

Now the filth are out of the cup my priority would be going the full season undefeated.

We have 2 chances to win a cup every year but very rarely will we be a few games away from going the full season unbeaten.

Trophies are what count for me.

I want both the but for the purposes of this question I would accept losing every last league game now to win the Cup. Sounds dramatic I know but at the end of the day we need trophies to maintain saying we are one of the worlds most successful clubs

An unbeaten season is another achievement they cling to that they thought we would never equal. It would hurt them way more now for us to go unbeaten than to win the Scottish Cup. To stop “the 10” and for us to go unbeaten in the same season would drive them over the edge.

Obviously I’d rather we did both like the OP.
We won every game in a season.
We done that before their invincible season where they never lost, except the games they got beat....

I am sorry but I'm a greedy bastard , I want both.

Scottish Cup. Don’t see why we shouldn’t be capable of both.. I would like us to rotate the squad in the league now though. Get Simpson, Bassey, Wright, Zungu ect some minutes.

Scottish cup is all they lead us in. I can't be the only one that wants to see us claw that back and take that crown in my lifetime. We're 7 behind now. Victory this season would make it 6.

I'm hoping we can sustain a bit of dominance in the coming years with them in turmoil, and get that down to just a few. Then it's could become very interesting.

So, yeah. Both because I'm greedy. But the cup if I had to choose..

we should be going for the treble this season if it wasnt for that pesky retro strip fiasco against st mirren! ill take a cup win thanks, its been too long and these players need the added experience of winning trophies

What

What medals do you get for being unbeaten?
Does it add to our, currently116, trophy haul?

Of course it would be invincibles with a "hashtag" according to that diddy Sutton yesterday, I'd take the Scottish Cup over unbeaten but I think the squad of players we have will be determined to achieve both which would be a tremendous achievement
Funny how it’s a hashtag for losing in the league cup, different tournament, but losing to Lincoln Imps, amongst others, in other tournaments, is fine and well.
Stton, as always, being a moron.

dejavu-1.gif

Wit??

Youd rather an undefeated season which has bragging rights only now since leagues already won than have the Scottish cup back in our cabinet?

Madness.

But we could do both and imo will get both.

Back