Mike Mulraney defeated in FIFA vice president ballot

source.gif

Let’s face it 48 out of the 55 were just making sure that they didn’t have another filth supporting fat dick regaling them with lispy ‘greatest fans in the world pish’ not to mention, the ranjurs are deed, sevco this and oirland that bullshit!

They would have likely never known he was there to represent ‘Scotland’, agenda driven fat, filth cant!

Thought I had read previously that David Martin was a shoe in as there is some kind of gentlemans agreement that the post is rotated between the home nations. If that is correct hopefully by the time the Scottish representative gets the gig Mulraney will be long gone.

Mulraney will get the SFA presidency when Petrie goes another job for the boys position its mind boggling to be honest.

Reactions: TQ3
How in the name of God can someone like Mulreaney be mentioned in the same breath as FIFA and Vice Chairman? He runs Alloa for fucksake. ALLOA! It’s not like they are heavyweights here, is it? You wouldn’t have the boss of Crawley Town run the EFL or UEFA would you? How these people get into these positions I’ll never know.

Glad he got pumped anyway, the cardboard gangster scumbag.

Lol, this particular vote is always, and I mean always a carve up. Each take a turn, so presumably England followed the Welsh guy, so it was either Scotland or Northern Ireland getting it, and they didn’t even have the decency to make it look remotely close!!
This normally goes 35% one side 65% the other, as a standard to keep everything respectable, clearly he isn’t well enough liked to get the common courtesy of 2 to 1 vote against. :)) :)) :))

Let’s face it 48 out of the 55 were just making sure that they didn’t have another filth supporting fat dick regaling them with lispy ‘greatest fans in the world pish’ not to mention, the ranjurs are deed, sevco this and oirland that bullshit!

They would have likely never known he was there to represent ‘Scotland’, agenda driven fat, filth cant!
Don't be sugar coating it Southpaw

the 4 Home Nations have a Vice Presidency. The SFA put Mulreany forward
Presumably on Liewell's say so.

But you simply couldn't make it up.

A complete non entity whose team has just been relegated down to whatever lower league, and the SFA put him forward for the title of Vice President of FIFA, no less.

It once again sums up the rhats running the game up here.

Would also love to know who actually voted for this scumbag. My money would be on the roi's representative for one.

200k salary for this post, that is some salary for an executive position where Mulraney would never be considered in the real world of business.
Seems to be the lesser of 2 evils and pleasing Mulraney has been seen thru, came across this interesting blog on Martin though

This is a good decision as far as we're concerned,if that rhat bastard had got in it would only be more difficult for us in anything Uefa related.Lieswell's placeman nothing less.

Back