Season Tickets renewals are in - whereabouts is your seat and what is the price?

Which admin is collating all this to show the most popular sections for Follow Follow users? :p

MFJ £719. Before I choose my payment method presumably if I pay by bank transfer or by credit/debit card it will be £719 ( plus a small admin charge ). How much extra is the total if you pay by direct debit.( over four instalments I believe ) ?

CD3:
£708 for me.
£156 for my son.

I still maintain it is wrong to take seat specific prices for a seat in the house.

What's the section just behind the press row?
Sat there a couple of times when my section was closed for friendlies. Really liked that view. Was also close to where the squad players not involved sit so was my boy was taken in by being so close.

Who's the guy from on here who works there and gives out all the pies at half time. He used to go to the FF golf days when at Bishopbriggs. I forgot his name.

CD7 - Row D 311 and 312 (right next to CD6)

£492 for me and £151 for the step son.

MFJ £719. Before I choose my payment method presumably if I pay by bank transfer or by credit/debit card it will be £719 ( plus a small admin charge ). How much extra is the total if you pay by direct debit.( over four instalments I believe ) ?
I done my 2 season tickets through direct debit and it was £6 extra

Back