STV news article states "football fan"

Derek Trotter

In relation to last nights bheast on the park

You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure STV struggled to establish what team the bheast supported. It's not as though he had a Celtic scarf on.

Just another example of how much the mhedia are in the pocket of the bheast board

It'll be mhanks at the top of the tree of STV protecting the "good name" of their club, rather than the bheast board.

In relation to last nights bheast on the park

You couldn't make it up.

I'm sure STV struggled to establish what team the bheast supported. It's not as though he had a Celtic scarf on.

to be fair, it was a 50/50 scarf, he could have run round from the away end,
maybe that will be tonights news.
:rolleyes:

to be fair, it was a 50/50 scarf, he could have run round from the away end,
maybe that will be tonights news.
:rolleyes:
Whilst changing into a full mentally challenged track suit.
K28K3R2.gif

He had a Celtic tracksuit on at court and his defence said he was a Celtic fan.

Add that to the fact he was in the Celtic end

Still can't be sure though.

Could easily have been a Rangers fan who was so enraged by Celtic making all that money that he decided to attend their match in the Celtic end and attack a PSG player.

Understandable that STV would call him a "football" fan. o_O

It's unbelievable the shite we have to tolerate in this midden :(

There was no uproar in the scottish newspapers. It looked like they wanted to keep it under the radar which sums them up.

Anything on sky etc? I had a look today and only got images on youtube.

The report elsewhere says the balloon had a Celtic trackie on.

Football fan you say? Probably one of the worst sort from Northern Ireland force fed on violence and rebel songs

By terming him a football fan they are insinuating he's not a Celtic fan, as those twats are fans of bigotry and false injustice, not football.

STV news have proven yet again they have a pro Tim agenda and protecting Celtc name by noy stating the obvious and quoting extracts from the court appearance

Joke of a mhedia outlet - full of mickey bastards

It's obvious who he was a fan of.
Can someone paste the article so we can see the context.

John Hatton, of Belfast, was led away by stewards following the incident on Tuesday.

5574708118001-celtic-charged-by-uefa-after-supporter-pitch-invasion.jpg

A football fan has admitted running onto the pitch before carrying out an assault during Celtic's Champions League clash with Paris Saint-Germain.

John Hatton, of Belfast, ran through the players in the first half of the European fixture at Celtic Park before he was led away by stewards on Tuesday.

Mr Hatton's charges of pitch incursion and assault were described as "very serious" during an appearance at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Wednesday.

His sentence was deferred until October 11 and he was released on bail.

Mr Hatton has been banned from entering any football ground in Scotland, England and Wales until then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Celtic have been charged by UEFA over the incident and face a hearing on October 19.

A range of sanctions are available to the European game's governing body, starting at a warning or financial penalty, up to a potential stand closure or travel ban for supporters.

PSG were charged after seats were broken at Celtic Park.

Celtic were defeated 5-0 by the French giants in what was their opening Group B fixture in the Champions League.

I don't think they have the slightest awareness of how every non Celtic fan in Scotland really takes their motto now - "A club like no other." I couldn't have put it better myself.

A Celtic season ticket holder in the Celtic end at a Celtic game, wearing a Celtic tracksuit to his court appearance.

"Football fan".

STV don't even bother to hide it any more. Wonder how BBC Pacific Quay CSC will spin it, if they mention it at all.

A Celtic season ticket holder in the Celtic end at a Celtic game, wearing a Celtic tracksuit to his court appearance.

"Football fan".

STV don't even bother to hide it any more. Wonder how BBC Pacific Quay CSC will spin it, if they mention it at all.

They will probably call him "a man from Northern Ireland".

Aye like a PSG fan is gonna run on the park and kick his own player, the scum media make me sick!

"A Club Like No Other". Aye, quite.

A club like no other? Perhaps.

Scummy trampy gypo terrorist loving inbreeding priest ball sucking paedos that can't really tell that they are Scotlands shame. Including the love in media pricks.

Glad i got it off my chest. :D

Back