Renewing season ticket

Still nothing for me and nothing pending in my bank account. Will leave it another couple of days before trying again. I tried to pay be debit card.

Home CCCS,you can sign up for all non season ticket home games and friendly games via the link that will be in the renewal email.
Friends and family you can add/delete online via your account.
Away games goes to allocations via MyGers and semi/final games MyGers and home CCCS will first dibs.
Was reading through thread myself and had wondered this as well. So will it just be a case of applying on a game by game basis now as opposed to previously when you just made one tick and you were included in the ballot?

Was reading through thread myself and had wondered this as well. So will it just be a case of applying on a game by game basis now as opposed to previously when you just made one tick and you were included in the ballot?
It has never seen it being explained how exactly it will operate,but looks as if away games will be game to game basis with sales periods for gold then silver then bronze MyGers members.

Semi finals and finals to be distributed in order-
CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale
(according to SLO on here.)

It has never seen it being explained how exactly it will operate,but looks as if away games will be game to game basis with sales periods for gold then silver then bronze MyGers members.

CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale
Cheers mate.

I went onto renew my season ticket this morning and was amending the ccs etc when I got interrupted at work logged back on there to do it again and it comes up saying i have no items in my basket ? what am I missing lol

I was one of the ones who renewed in full by debit card and got the 'oops' message, with the transaction showing as pending in my bank account.

The transaction is still showing as pending in my bank, but I received my email confirmation of renewal from Rangers last night.

I was one of the ones who renewed in full by debit card and got the 'oops' message, with the transaction showing as pending in my bank account.

The transaction is still showing as pending in my bank, but I received my email confirmation of renewal from Rangers last night.
Similar to me only I was paying in full with credit card. I emailed ticket office yesterday and I got the confirmation email this morning and it’s now showing as purchased in my account order history. Bank/credit card app still showing pending but guess it’s just not updated yet. From your post, I’m assuming the ticket office hasn’t done anything with my email and it just took time to come through.

Yeah that’s correct. The club will have confirmation that your money will come to the club

How long did it take to get the confirmation email?

A renewed my ticket and my 15 year old son's ticket on Friday bye card. An email came through thanking my son for renewing but ive still not heard anythi g

CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale

curious what the numbers are here. feels like anyone committed enough to go on the cccs for finals/semis has probably got mygers for the same reason?

Renewed in line last night. Direct Debit. Quick and simple. Got confirmation email more or less immediately

Followed the link in the e-mail on thursday with the credit card. Checked online with my bank...its still pending. Zero reply/confirmation from the club. When I log into my account it is still showing as not renewed... Its a cluster year after year. How hard is it to set up a facility for people to pay by debit/credit cards that actually works. Last season it was new bank provider, covid blah blah . Whats the excuse this season? They can get it to work for the merchandise so why not for season book renewals.

Tried renewing twice last week by debit card and got an error, was worried I had been charged twice. No email has come through either for my son about his season ticket and nothing showing in our order history. If I go into the website I can renew both and sign up for CCCS, all very confusing.

Followed the link in the e-mail on thursday with the credit card. Checked online with my bank...its still pending. Zero reply/confirmation from the club. When I log into my account it is still showing as not renewed... Its a cluster year after year. How hard is it to set up a facility for people to pay by debit/credit cards that actually works. Last season it was new bank provider, covid blah blah . Whats the excuse this season? They can get it to work for the merchandise so why not for season book renewals.
Hopefully you’ll get confirmation tomorrow as like you, I followed the link for credit card payment in full as soon as we received the email. I got the opps message. My bank showed pending, but I only received the confirmation email this morning and once I received it my season ticket showed as purchased in my order history. My bank still shows pending but think it sometimes takes a couple of days to update. I would give it another couple of days to see if the email comes through and if not then email the ticket office.

Tried renewing twice last week by debit card and got an error, was worried I had been charged twice. No email has come through either for my son about his season ticket and nothing showing in our order history. If I go into the website I can renew both and sign up for CCCS, all very confusing.
Mine was similar and from memory the website only allowed for direct debit or premium credit options. When you go back again now and click the email link again, does it take you through to payment or to a message saying thank you. I had tried three times before checking my bank and it only showed pending once. After a few days when I hadn’t received the confirmation and I tried the same email link again then it went to a thank you page. My confirmation email eventually came through this morning so maybe worth checking the email link to see if it takes you to a thank you page.

Hopefully you’ll get confirmation tomorrow as like you, I followed the link for credit card payment in full as soon as we received the email. I got the opps message. My bank showed pending, but I only received the confirmation email this morning and once I received it my season ticket showed as purchased in my order history. My bank still shows pending but think it sometimes takes a couple of days to update. I would give it another couple of days to see if the email comes through and if not then email the ticket office.
checked my bank app this morning and its no longer pending and the payment has went through so this was 24hours after receiving the confirmation email.

Has anyone paid in full via Credit/Debit card and not had the oops error message?
I never had that when i renewed 3 on Friday payment went through right away.

Still waiting on a confirmation email but the money has been took.

Has anyone paid in full via Credit/Debit card and not had the oops error message?
Paid in full Thursday by credit card. No “oops” message, seemed to go through smoothly.

Money was pending over weekend but yesterday both showed as paid. No confirmation emails yet. Both my own and my grandsons tickets still showing in my basket to pay though.

Still waiting on confirmation, paid first thing (by debit card) on Friday morning. Money now out of my account.

Will contact ticket office tomorrow or Thursday if I haven't received by then.

Last edited:
Paid by bank transfer last week still no confirmation email. Getting slightly nervous now.

Trying to do mine just now but can’t set up my direct debit as I’m using a credit card.

Any ideas why this isn’t letting me do this?
I’ve paid my ST in 4 instalments option for the last 4 years using a CC with zero issue.

I don’t want to pay it all in one go using a CC as I want to have the auto renew again so 4 payments is the only option I want.

@Greg Marshall can you help?

Trying to do mine just now but can’t set up my direct debit as I’m using a credit card.

I’ve paid my ST in 4 instalments option for the last 4 years using a CC with zero issue.

I don’t want to pay it all in one go using a CC as I want to have the auto renew again so 4 payments is the only option I want.

Not sure you can have a Direct Debit from a Credit Card mate. You can have a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA) which gives you far less protection and which I don't think Rangers offer. According to the site below at least. You'd need the Direct Debit on your current account.

Yeah I think you can't set up a direct debit from a credit card.

In recent years it hasn't been a direct debit, it's been 4 card payment instalments, hence why you were able to use a credit card.

Yeah I think you can't set up a direct debit from a credit card.

In recent years it hasn't been a direct debit, it's been 4 card payment instalments, hence why you were able to use a credit card.
Ah that is why I was able to use a credit card then.

cheers for clearing that up. I’ll just use a debit card.

cheers for those who got back to me

This might be a bit of silly question so apologies!

In the past I've always paid for the season ticket in one but was looking at the direct debit this year, is it the cost of my season ticket divided by 4 or is there any extra interest doing it this way? Appreciate it is a silly question but doesn't show me the breakdown when asked to confirm the direct debit mandate so just wanting to check before I proceed.

Did the 4 monthly instalments by Direct Debit yesterday and got confirmation email almost immediately.

I'm in the exact same boat mate. Any sign of the confirmation email?

This might be a bit of silly question so apologies!

In the past I've always paid for the season ticket in one but was looking at the direct debit this year, is it the cost of my season ticket divided by 4 or is there any extra interest doing it this way? Appreciate it is a silly question but doesn't show me the breakdown when asked to confirm the direct debit mandate so just wanting to check before I proceed.
That's correct. No extra charge or interest

Just realised that the email says first instalment on the premium credit on or around 6th May. Thats 11 days before the deadline. Surely it should be June 1st?

Paid by bank transfer for 2x season tickets on Thursday afternoon. Just received confirmation half an hour ago.

Signed up for CCCS for me and the boy and got my confirmation for that too

Just realised that the email says first instalment on the premium credit on or around 6th May. Thats 11 days before the deadline. Surely it should be June 1st?
If you have signed up with premium credit, and it has all been processed now,you are then repaying them the money they paid up front for your season ticket ,so starting to pay them back from May 6th sounds reasonably.
The closing date to purchase season tickets is May 17th doesn’t really come in to play here.

It doesn't really matter as I'll have the money but sort of planned on it being June lol
If you have signed up with premium credit, and it has all been processed now,you are then repaying them the money they paid up front for your season ticket ,so starting to pay them back from May 6th sounds reasonably.
The closing date to purchase season tickets is May 17th doesn’t really come in to play here.

Back