Renewing season ticket

Jog the memory here, if we don’t choose the additional home matches @ this opportunity, we get the chance to do so on a match by match basis for friendlies, cups & Europe, is this correct?

Still no confirmation email for mines and girlfriends but when I click her email link it says thank you so I take payment has went out but mines takes me straight to payment page again will have check balance looks like bank may have rejected as it intially say thank you

Jog the memory here, if we don’t choose the additional home matches @ this opportunity, we get the chance to do so on a match by match basis for friendlies, cups & Europe, is this correct?
If you don’t sign up for the home CCCS you still have the opportunity to buy your seat for the games mentioned.
There is a season ticket priority window when you go on and buy.
After that any unsold seats go to a public sale after that.

Alleged link :D

You need to log in to the ticketing part of the website - if you log in with an account that doesn't have a renewed ST then it won't work
I did mate, if I log in via the website when I go to ticketing it asks me to log in again and then doesn’t recognise the password but if I use the email it doesn’t let me log in at all, I’ll give it a couple of days, maybe the website is under pressure as no doubt are you I would think with about 1000 emails for help

I did mate, if I log in via the website when I go to ticketing it asks me to log in again and then doesn’t recognise the password but if I use the email it doesn’t let me log in at all, I’ll give it a couple of days, maybe the website is under pressure as no doubt are you I would think with about 1000 emails for help
You need to log in using your Rangers number and if it doesn't recognise the password do a password reset.

You need to log in using your Rangers number and if it doesn't recognise the password do a password reset.
It worked when I changed it again using my rangers Num instead of e mail address, sorry for another silly question, does a renewal by debit card get a quicker confirmation e mail than a renewal by bank transfer ??

It worked when I changed it again using my rangers Num instead of e mail address, sorry for another silly question, does a renewal by debit card get a quicker confirmation e mail than a renewal by bank transfer ??
Just a bit of luck as the process for both is the same

If you don’t sign up for the home CCCS you still have the opportunity to buy your seat for the games mentioned.
I did think that was the case, however was looking for confirmation, thanks for taking the time to do that, much appreciated.

See as a first time ST renewer what would be the advantage to the CCCS? Assuming automatically buying all games doesn’t suit someone for example. I.e say I wanted to go to the odd cup home game if I could and all European games would I be as well just using the “priority window”?

See as a first time ST renewer what would be the advantage to the CCCS? Assuming automatically buying all games doesn’t suit someone for example. I.e say I wanted to go to the odd cup home game if I could and all European games would I be as well just using the “priority window”?
Advantages of the home CCCS, are you don’t need to do anything once signed up,your bank card is automatically charged and your smart card is activated without any additional booking fees for ALL competitive home games not on the season ticket (league cup,Scottish cup and European games)
But,if prefer to choose which games you attend/don’t attend then best to not sign up to CCCS and just buy your seat for those games you do want to go to,during the priority sales window for season ticket holders that aren’t signed up to the CCCS.

Advantages of the home CCCS, are you don’t need to do anything once signed up,your bank card is automatically charged and your smart card is activated without any additional booking fees for ALL competitive home games not on the season ticket (league cup,Scottish cup and European games)
But,if prefer to choose which games you attend/don’t attend then best to not sign up to CCCS and just buy your seat for those games you do want to go to,during the priority sales window for season ticket holders that aren’t signed up to the CCCS.
Thanks mate, how does the priority window work? Do we get an email inviting us to take up the option and is it a few days or a week we get to decide?

Thanks mate, how does the priority window work? Do we get an email inviting us to take up the option and is it a few days or a week we get to decide?
An email will be sent out detailing when season ticket holders can buy their seat for an upcoming game.
Usually it will be around three- four days where you can buy your seat.
After that all unsold season ticket seats go to public sale.
Exceptions would be if a game was arranged at short notice,but info is always communicated by email and on the club website.

For next season they really need to work on a notification email surrounding the payment being issued Promptly, this needing to wait 24hrs is very poor in this day and age (what other online service / payment system takes as long? Most other services you’d be getting an email whilst your still viewing online what’s been transacted

I’m not talking about the ticket office processing the back end administration and confirmation coming through on that, more an email receipt that hundreds of pounds have been paid,

That would remove uncertainty about the money & that’s it’s all went through ok and folk aren’t then busy checking bank accounts, refreshing email account

Better messaging / instruction on screen of whats going to happen (for example, take screenshot for your records or gives a payment ref number, rather than clicking continue and it simply takes you to the Rangers page with no other comment

Anyone heard back from Premium Credit yet? My credit report says they have done a hard search but they haven't been in touch yet. Do I need to sign a new agreement or does it just roll on?

Also used to give you priority for semi/finals, although saw no mention of it this year.

MyGers may have changed things.

See when you go to checkout, it asks for a bank card, but I'm planning Direct Debit, is this the card that will be used for CCCs going forward? Cheers!

Also used to give you priority for semi/finals, although saw no mention of it this year.

MyGers may have changed things.
Priority for semi and finals is now-
CCCS + Mygers

CCCS

Mygers

Other St holders

MyGers non-st holders

General sale

Paying by card is pathetic, why are Rangers so bad at simple things like this? Have now attempted to renew my ST for the third time, still getting an error that eventually turns to a tick after several refreshes but still hasn’t worked. No sign of my sons renewal email but I can see his ticket when I login to the website but can’t just pay by card there as that is clearly far too complicated.

It’s fucking amateurish to be honest.

Gives you details for bank transfer on email and was very easy
It took me less than 60 seconds to renew doing exactly this.

My details were still set up from last season in my bank payees so a few clicks and sorted. Ridiculously easy. Probably spent most of the time double checking Rangers bank account details were still the same

Paying by card is pathetic, why are Rangers so bad at simple things like this? Have now attempted to renew my ST for the third time, still getting an error that eventually turns to a tick after several refreshes but still hasn’t worked. No sign of my sons renewal email but I can see his ticket when I login to the website but can’t just pay by card there as that is clearly far too complicated.

It’s fucking amateurish to be honest.

Try doing bank transfer. It is really simple and won't have any admin fees either. Once it is set up it will be you for ever more and take under a minute every year from now on.

Try doing bank transfer. It is really simple and won't have any admin fees either. Once it is set up it will be you for ever more and take under a minute every year from now on.
I want to stick it on the credit card though, should be very simple.

Reactions: GF1
For next season they really need to work on a notification email surrounding the payment being issued Promptly, this needing to wait 24hrs is very poor in this day and age (what other online service / payment system takes as long? Most other services you’d be getting an email whilst your still viewing online what’s been transacted

I’m not talking about the ticket office processing the back end administration and confirmation coming through on that, more an email receipt that hundreds of pounds have been paid,

That would remove uncertainty about the money & that’s it’s all went through ok and folk aren’t then busy checking bank accounts, refreshing email account

Better messaging / instruction on screen of whats going to happen (for example, take screenshot for your records or gives a payment ref number, rather than clicking continue and it simply takes you to the Rangers page with no other comment
Bang on. It's an archaic way of doing business. In this day and age waiting nearly a week for a confirmation of a purchase online is beyond a joke. Is it being sent by a pigeon? Any other online merchant I've been dealing issue confirmation pretty much straightaway

Didn’t have any problems paying in full by card last Thursday and done n dusted within a minute and received confirmation on Monday morning.

Last edited:
Do I need to re-register my details on MyGers for away ganes and cup semi finals and finals. This is no longer an option on our season ticket renewal.

Bang on. It's an archaic way of doing business. In this day and age waiting nearly a week for a confirmation of a purchase online is beyond a joke. Is it being sent by a pigeon? Any other online merchant I've been dealing issue confirmation pretty much straightaway

Each bank transfer and card payment has to be manually confirmed in the ticketing system and at that point, the confirmation is sent. Unfortunately, it's not something that can be done automatically or in a batch.

D/D and PC are automatic confirmations.

I paid my 2 on the credit card left week no problem following the link on the email, confirmation received yesterday.

Back