Renewing season ticket

Mine all done for ours through Premium got email yesterday to sign credit agreement that’s done all set for next season now bring it onB-)B-D

Each bank transfer and card payment has to be manually confirmed in the ticketing system and at that point, the confirmation is sent. Unfortunately, it's not something that can be done automatically or in a batch.

D/D and PC are automatic confirmations.

I know this isn't your fault but that is bonkers. Almost quicker going back to the old paper renewals!

tried 4 times via debit card payment, failed to authenticate my card, bank transfer worked no issues!

Paid in full by credit card on Friday morning, screen said transaction successful and confirmation email to follow.

No confirmation email yet.

but more worryingly - no pending transaction showing on my barclaycard app!

It's all been relatively straight forward for me this year. I renewed towards the end of last week and for confirmation near enough straight away.

I’m still waiting on a reply from the TO as it won’t allow me to renew, same as last season. As my son is a concession now and we are in the family stand it rejects our renewal as we don’t have a junior ticket.

I emailed on Thursday and still not had a reply from the ticket office. Feel a bit nervy as last year it took weeks to sort and we only really have 2 weeks.

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed! Lol!

@gregmarshall are the TO only available via email at the moment? Thanks :)

Paid in full by credit card on Friday morning, screen said transaction successful and confirmation email to follow.

No confirmation email yet.

but more worryingly - no pending transaction showing on my barclaycard app!
I’m in the same situation as yourself.

Even though I got payment confirmed at end of process just confirmed with credit card and ticket office it never went through.
Now all I’m getting is error message when I try again?

Paid 2 with debit card friday with link says ok but no confirmation email,lets face it nothing against the staff doing there best but its 2021 Rangers must do better with this reading the thread,where else in 2021 do you pay hundreds of pounds for something and not recieve an automatic payment email to confirm im not tech saviee at all but they must be able to put together a programme system better than this old 1990s style system.

Do I need to re-register my details on MyGers for away ganes and cup semi finals and finals. This is no longer an option on our season ticket renewal.
No.
Away games will be on a game to game basis,not yet confirmed exactly how it will operate but each MyGers tier will get a sales window.
Priority for semifinals and finals is now distributed in order-
CCCS + Mygers
CCCS
Mygers
Other St holders
MyGers non-st holders
General sale

I renewed last week do points get added to mygers straight away?

I am positive i have more now than before i renewed.

honestly can’t remember but something in my head says it has been added

You get 120 points for ST renewal.
20 points for renewing MyGers,with an additional 10 points for “early bird” renewal which was before April 9th.
I only have the 30 for MyGers renewal showing in my purchase history currently,nothing yet for ST renewal.

Doing mine this week; has anyone done the pay in full method with CC not had the error message and had a confirmation email?

You get 120 points for ST renewal.
20 points for renewing MyGers,with an additional 10 points for “early bird” renewal which was before April 9th.
I only have the 30 for MyGers renewal showing in my purchase history currently,nothing yet for ST renewal.

Is THAT what that is? I couldn't make sense of it yesterday on my previous purchases when it was down as being £0.00

I thought it was my boy's MyGers and he'd been given a credit back (from the Soccer Schools as he was meant to get a discount on them and it never went through previously)

I tried to newew his MyGers membership yesterday when I was doing the STs but it said it had already been purchased. He's on my friends and family...do I need to be logged in to his account to buy MyGers then and the "already been purchased" was flagging up because I'd bought mine?

Strange that I can pay his ST via my account on the one hand but can't get his MyGers in the same way.

Is THAT what that is? I couldn't make sense of it yesterday on my previous purchases when it was down as being £0.00

I thought it was my boy's MyGers and he'd been given a credit back (from the Soccer Schools as he was meant to get a discount on them and it never went through previously)

I tried to newew his MyGers membership yesterday when I was doing the STs but it said it had already been purchased. He's on my friends and family...do I need to be logged in to his account to buy MyGers then and the "already been purchased" was flagging up because I'd bought mine?

Strange that I can pay his ST via my account on the one hand but can't get his MyGers in the same way.
MyGers is automatically renewed providing you still use the same card details as you did last season.

It could be that you’ve already renewed his MyGers without knowing?

I renewed ours yesterday, just a thought, was there somewhere to tick for cccs re home cup euro? If so, I’ve missed it.

Each bank transfer and card payment has to be manually confirmed in the ticketing system and at that point, the confirmation is sent. Unfortunately, it's not something that can be done automatically or in a batch.
Are they looking into improving this for next year / ticketing system updated?

Waiting so long for an email notification that payment has been made isn’t great.

I renewed early morning on Friday by paying in full with debit card, just got my email just now and have signed up to CCCS

I normally renew two together (mine and my sons) paying by debit card. Can this still be completed in one transaction? Or will it be two separate transactions?

thanks

Check your purchase history
I've had mine updated

I did a bank transfer for mine last Thursday or Friday.

Email received an hour ago confirming payment is through and there is direction for the CCCS in there

Suspect they are pretty busy

I know this isn't your fault but that is bonkers. Almost quicker going back to the old paper renewals!

Just explaining the situation. It's not a lack of effort from anyone.
I’m still waiting on a reply from the TO as it won’t allow me to renew, same as last season. As my son is a concession now and we are in the family stand it rejects our renewal as we don’t have a junior ticket.

I emailed on Thursday and still not had a reply from the ticket office. Feel a bit nervy as last year it took weeks to sort and we only really have 2 weeks.

Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed! Lol!

@gregmarshall are the TO only available via email at the moment? Thanks :)
yes.
What they will need to do is soften the renewal requirements for supporters in your situation but that will be done later in the window

It's 2021. There has to be a way of automating this?? Will save time and money for the club instead of having to have the ticket office go through 50k renewals by hand!

I normally renew two together (mine and my sons) paying by debit card. Can this still be completed in one transaction? Or will it be two separate transactions?

thanks
I had to do 2 seperate debit card mate as my son got his own renewal email and my own email so 2 payments via links.

MyGers is automatically renewed providing you still use the same card details as you did last season.

It could be that you’ve already renewed his MyGers without knowing?

Possibly but while mine shows in my account as well as the early bird notice, his previous purchases in his account only list his Soccer Schools stuff and no MyGers renewal even if it was automatic.

I can't see the £20 (assuming he gets the £5 ST discount) coming off any account.

It was the missus who set him up with the Soccer Schools thing and that was before he got his ST last summer. Maybe it's come out of her account but it didn't seem to be detailed in his previous purchases when logged in to with his Rangers number at all.

I've spoken to Greg Marshall and he's said to email the MyGers email address to find out. Will see what they say.

Last edited:
Email confirmation recieved today may the club can work on this paying out nearly 900 pd in one hit the very least you would expec to get auto confirmation
Finally @Greg Marshall can you let ticket office aware that there is no such place as Co Derry

Email confirmation recieved today may the club can work on this paying out nearly 900 pd in one hit the very least you would expec to get auto confirmation
Finally @Greg Marshall can you let ticket office aware that there is no such place as Co Derry
Its not my area but I don’t know any system that automatically confirms bank transfers.

once debit/credit card payments are reintegrated then that should follow.

not sure the context of the last part

Its not my area but I don’t know any system that automatically confirms bank transfers.

once debit/credit card payments are reintegrated

then that should follow.

not sure the context of the last part

what am saying is that at very least a receipt of large payment made to club

last part is when I submitted my details to Rangers my address is Co Londonderry not county Derry clearly some wrong ones employed by club

anyway thanks for reply I will now give you peace as am sure you will be busy @Greg Marshall

Apologies, Slightly off topic. But its been three weeks since my Mygers was renewed, how long does it takes to get the supporters pack?

Back