Renewing season ticket

Just renewed mine and my lads season ticket and got a couple of questions- when does the 1st payment come out? I done it direct debit over 4 months. Also if you tick the box for friendlies and non- season ticket home games does that automatically put you in the priority for cup semis/ finals?
See post #576.

Rangers have sent notification of direct debit to my bank. Haven’t yet added the payment amount to my bank tho.

29-A8-D105-A623-44-CE-9671-FD7-CACA8-BA82.jpg

First chance I've had to renew.

Went for the 4x DD payment option.

Very straight forward and email confirmation instantly.

Let's hope we are back before the new year.

It’s now been 8 days since I renewed by bank transfer and still no confirmation email.
I fired off an email to the TO today and I am now waiting patiently for some sort of reply.

Regarding ccs can I wait to do this due a new card for one I use in may so want to wait to its arrival

Regarding ccs can I wait to do this due a new card for one I use in may so want to wait to its arrival
From email-
“You can enrol online with any schemes still available to you at any point throughout the season.”

Also you can update payment card details online.

Renewed by debit card on Tuesday and just received the confirmation email today.

Does signing up for the friendlies get you additional MyGers points?

Renewed by debit card on Tuesday and just received the confirmation email today.

Does signing up for the friendlies get you additional MyGers points?

You’ll get the additional points for the attendance of games I would imagine.

It’s now been 8 days since I renewed by bank transfer and still no confirmation email.
I fired off an email to the TO today and I am now waiting patiently for some sort of reply.
I paid by debit card as well and hadn’t had an email so sent an email asking if payment had gone through. Got one back today saying it hadn’t gone through as I hadn’t completed the transaction but I’m sure I did as it said payment received.

You’ll get the additional points for the attendance of games I would imagine.
I thought that would be the case. I hate friendlies and testimonials and haven’t been to one in a long time. But I’ve ticked the box for friendlies as I want the MyGers points.

I paid by debit card as well and hadn’t had an email so sent an email asking if payment had gone through. Got one back today saying it hadn’t gone through as I hadn’t completed the transaction but I’m sure I did as it said payment received.
What email address did you use when you contacted the TO

Never had that on my Barclaycard.
I emailed ticket office and they confirmed it hadn’t went through. When I retried with Barclaycard it showed error page.
So just used debit card and all ok.
I renewed last Friday using my usual credit card (been Barclaycard for all ST and CCCS transactions for 20+ years, with numerous replacement cards as they expire) - got a message on the renewal screen saying transaction successful, confirmation to follow.

6 and a half days later, transaction still not showing on my Barclaycard app, and nothing received from the Club.

At times, we seem to make giving our club much-needed income a bit of an ordeal.

Rangers need to bring our systems up to date. Season Tickets are the single biggest income stream - it shouldn’t be this haphazard and erratic
I also used a Barclaycard last Friday and got back email today saying I hadn’t
What email address did you use when you contacted the TO
ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

Paid mine with debit card on Tuesday,have received confirmation e-mail so updated cccs details and received reply on that.
Don't normally sign up for friendlies but for sake of hoping to get back soonest have done so this time.

Trying to pay via bank transfer (in full).When I am putting in the full company name its to long it’s not allowing me to insert it in full.Eventually I complete all sections then confirm and it won’t allow me to complete.Anyone any ideas?

Trying to pay via bank transfer (in full).When I am putting in the full company name its to long it’s not allowing me to insert it in full.Eventually I complete all sections then confirm and it won’t allow me to complete.Anyone any ideas?
I just put Rangers FC as company name and it went through OK.

I recall this issue coming up last Summer but can’t recall the shortened version of the name.:confused: When you input the Sort Code and Account Number does it not auto-populate the name for you, my Santander bank account usually does that I think.

I’ve renewed via the link on the season ticket email.Ots went through do you get an email
Confirmation immediately?Also went on my account and it’s not showing purchased yet.
Did you pay by bank transfer?
If so,it took six days for it to show as purchased on my Rangers account and also to receive the confirmation email.
The amount shows straight away as having come off my online bank on the day of purchase.

Did you pay by bank transfer?
If so,it took six days for it to show as purchased on my Rangers account and also to receive the confirmation email.
The amount shows straight away as having come off my online bank on the day of purchase.
No mate I paid it in full with a credit card.But the ticket office closed by the time I done it so will hopefully hear for Monday.Purchase pending with online bank and it said successfully after I purchased.

Paid by bank transfer 8 days ago just had the money refunded into my account saying there was a problem with my Rangers number. Had the same number since day one.
Paid by debit card there and payment is now pending. They don’t make it easy.

I renewed on the 23rd of April through premium credit, got confirmation but haven’t heard from the premium credit company. Anyone else has similar?

I renewed on the 23rd of April through premium credit, got confirmation but haven’t heard from the premium credit company. Anyone else has similar?
Yeah me too but I only renewed on Thursday so I assumed it was cos the weekend/bank holiday - hate the wait for confirmation from these things! :(

I done ours on the 4 DD option fairly straight forward and received the confirmation later the same day.

I'm the same. A hard search by premium credit has been added to my credit report from last week but still no communication from them directly. I used them for this season with no problem but it would be nice for them to acknowledge where I am with their process.

Just renewed, paid by credit card and a very simple process

Just checked my credit card and it’s showing as pending

Well done the ticket office

Paid by bank transfer 8 days ago just had the money refunded into my account saying there was a problem with my Rangers number. Had the same number since day one.
Paid by debit card there and payment is now pending. They don’t make it easy.
I have paid my season tickets by bank transfer- I saved last year’s information on my account- double checked to confirm it’s same information as in email- all went through no problem - just waiting on Rangers confirmation of receiving payment

I have paid my season tickets by bank transfer- I saved last year’s information on my account- double checked to confirm it’s same information as in email- all went through no problem - just waiting on Rangers confirmation of receiving payment

Did the same, confirmation email took about 5 days. The email arrived yesterday, so someone was working on the Bank Holiday.

A quick question - this has probably been answered in the last 641 posts, but here goes.

I set up my ST by using 4 payments, DD as usual - and i was given the option to sign up to the CCCS, which I did.

However, I paid my sons Juvenile ST by Direct Payment by Card and I was not given any options for CCCS.

Can this be fixed/added at a later date, or have I missed this opportunity? I tried to go back in and add it, but it was only giving me the option to pay for his ST, which I have already done. He will not be happy if he can't get tickets for the Champions League!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Question about paying by bank transfer.

Is there a space between Rangers number and seat details for reference?

It looks like there should be from the email. However I still have the payment details from last season on my bank and the reference is there I must have used last season and there was no space.

A quick question - this has probably been answered in the last 641 posts, but here goes.

I set up my ST by using 4 payments, DD as usual - and i was given the option to sign up to the CCCS, which I did.

However, I paid my sons Juvenile ST by Direct Payment by Card and I was not given any options for CCCS.

Can this be fixed/added at a later date, or have I missed this opportunity? I tried to go back in and add it, but it was only giving me the option to pay for his ST, which I have already done. He will not be happy if he can't get tickets for the Champions League!!

Thanks in advance for any help.
You'll get a CCCS link in his confirmation email.

Question about paying by bank transfer.

Is there a space between Rangers number and seat details for reference?

It looks like there should be from the email. However I still have the payment details from last season on my bank and the reference is there I must have used last season and there was no space.
From club website-

The payee reference for each individual Season Ticket must be your nine-digit Rangers Number and seat details, separated by a space, to allow us to process your renwal and allocate your payment.
Example: 500012345 GLWAA111

Last edited:
From club website-

The payee reference for each individual Season Ticket must be your nine-digit Rangers Number and seat details, separated by a space, to allow us to process your renwal and allocate your payment.
Example: 500012345 GLWAA111
Cheers mate.

Paid by debit card now and it sailed through.

Back