Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Central midfield on the bench is a ghost town. No one there at all. I can see some hefty tackles on our midfield trio by those scumbags.

Starting raining at mine, that may mean some extra meat on those sliding crunching tackles..... makes for a proper Auld Firm..... come on Rangers
There’s not been a proper old firm tackle for years . It’s a shadow of the game it once was , even with fans .

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Simpson, Barisic; Davis, Kamara, Aribo; Kent, Morelos, Roofe

Subs: McLaughlin, King, Hagi, Stewart, Wright, Itten, Defoe

Wright should be in for me! Roofe hasn't done enough to merit a start today.

I’d definately (final episode tonight :)) have played Wright and not Roofe.

KR has been unconvincing lately so let’s hope for a top performance from him.

C’mon Rangers,

Aribo in the midfield 3 certainly isn’t ideal. Would have liked to have seen Wright ahead of Roofe.

I thought now I was working in an Office where I'm the only bloke there would be no Football chat, Nope one of them is a Sharkhead season ticket holder

I haven't checked this stat but I heard we are 4 OF wins from 5 at Ibrox under Gerrard, all 4 wins with a clean sheet! Maybe some stattos can confirm but I was confident we don't concede today and more so if that's true, 2 zip to the good guys. Roofe and Itten off the bench just to liven up the let's sell all our title winning squad crew threads

Uber Tim Barbour giving it Celtic have dominated more of the stats over the season

More attempts
More attempts on target

But she ignored more xG for Rangers

That just means Christie has been hitting hopeful pot shots from 30 yards

Fcuk up

Please please please Kemar Roofe, score the winner.

I fear he's the whipping boy tonight if things go wrong.
Already the whipping boy an hour before kick off. It often feels we have a lot of Rangers fans as opposed to Rangers"supporters".

A lot of threads we see on here are just so that some can come back and say I told you so.

Lets get ready to rumble ,as the boxing man used to say , a win on points or by KO ,I much prefer the latter but I'm prepared to take the first

Please please please Kemar Roofe, score the winner.

I fear he's the whipping boy tonight if things go wrong.
Goldfish have memories longer than fans criticising Roofe. He was our best player for a month or two at the turn of the year or just before it and injury. They might as well just accept they need to vent at someone or something it has changed hands so often this season.

Back