Morelos to Brown as he was about to be subbed

E0Yml_VWYAAvPTN
2 match ban for Alfredo when some moonhowler invents an anti-Irish, catholic interpretation of the gesture. :shh:

Love it Alfie.

This is a guy who is revered by their support for making funny faces after tackling players, niggling at opposition deliberately to get them sent off, and was constantly found out in Europe.

Saw an interesting stat before the game, Brown has a 51% win record in the old firm games, that's astounding considering the dross he has played against in the last few years.
I think they mentioned before the cup game he had 22 wins to sixteen losses (can't remember how many draws) and remember thinking much the same.

Given the calibre of Rangers midfield player he was able to 'lord it' over from Sept 2016, till Dec 2018, I thought the stats would have been much higher in his ahem, favour.

Of course, he was always playing second fiddle to Kevin Thompson in the early days at the cesspit and now latterly.

It just goes to show he's probably the most over-rated and decorated yahoo of all time.

He was shouting pish over to our bench as he walked up the stand to his seat from what I’ve heard.

When brown was lording it over a mediocre Rangers team rubbing it in amd grandstanding to the vile hordes it was all down to his insecurity.

He was anonymous in old firm games up against Ferguson, Mendes, Thomson, Davis etc and wasn't accepted by their support at the time.

Playing against the worst Rangers team in a lifetime gave him an opportunity to look better than he was and he miked it for all it was worth.

Past few seasons his insecurity has been laid bare as Ryan Kent, Alfredo Morelos and Steven Davis have all made him look the average player he is.

The way in particular he targeted morelos since he signed was despicable and never even touched on by the media.

Well Alfredo Morelos will leave Rangers a winner and Brown leaves them a loser hahaha

When brown was lording it over a mediocre Rangers team rubbing it in amd grandstanding to the vile hordes it was all down to his insecurity.

He was anonymous in old firm games up against Ferguson, Mendes, Thomson, Davis etc and wasn't accepted by their support at the time.

Playing against the worst Rangers team in a lifetime gave him an opportunity to look better than he was and he miked it for all it was worth.

Past few seasons his insecurity has been laid bare as Ryan Kent, Alfredo Morelos and Steven Davis have all made him look the average player he is.

The way in particular he targeted morelos since he signed was despicable and never even touched on by the media.

Well Alfredo Morelos will leave Rangers a winner and Brown leaves them a loser hahaha

The SMSM were congratulating the scumbag for feigning injury to get Morelos sent off wrongly at the paedo dome too IL.

They are complicit. GIRUT.

Couldn't have gone better today. A decade of that pr!ck amassing a medal collection vastly disproportionate to his ability. An image as a 'leader' rather than a clownish wee ned. It was emperor's new clothes stuff all along and thank f*ck we built a team capable of exposing a fraud that went on for far too long.

Alfie lorded it over him today. I hope before he did him for that goal, he got that ball, saw him in front and thought "right, I'm gonnae f*ckin end you here and now."

For the Play-Doh hardman to end his last Old Firm game a deposed champion, subbed off to silence at an empty stadium, ridiculed by a player he's tried and failed to break, 20+ points behind, about to be on the end of a 4-1 battering, is pure, richly deserved karma. Sums him up perfectly.

Thank you Alfredo Morelos.

Brown had the fear after our second goal. He was not getting tight to any of our players as he knew he would be skinned.

Kent tore him to pieces all game but the best part was later in the second half when Davis dropped the shoulder and sent him to the shops.

He's loving it and seems very happy. Seems to have settled well with his wife and baby, hopefully they are all happy and want to stay for another year or two.

How many times has Alfie nutmegged Brown now. There was twice in the game in October, sure it has happened elsewhere also. He sent him off to the shops in the second half also as did Kent. What an enjoyable way to see Brown spend his last OF match.

Couldn't have gone better today. A decade of that pr!ck amassing a medal collection vastly disproportionate to his ability. An image as a 'leader' rather than a clownish wee ned. It was emperor's new clothes stuff all along and thank f*ck we built a team capable of exposing a fraud that went on for far too long.

Alfie lorded it over him today. I hope before he did him for that goal, he got that ball, saw him in front and thought "right, I'm gonnae f*ckin end you here and now."

For the Play-Doh hardman to end his last Old Firm game a deposed champion, subbed off to silence at an empty stadium, ridiculed by a player he's tried and failed to break, 20+ points behind, about to be on the end of a 4-1 battering, is pure, richly deserved karma. Sums him up perfectly.

Brilliantly put!!

Glorious post. Cap doffed sir.

Back