Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost the post that quotes it but the chap that reckons McGregors first tackle was a booking might want to rewatch the 8th minute jersey pull that could, but was not, a yellow.

just saying
This is the exact point. The ref let him off one minutes before the first.

Brown getting slated, they go on to blame it on COVID
That far faced haggerty can't help touching his several gobbling turkey hanging necks. It's a very obvious nervous tick when he discusses the champions. With his frog throated lisping murder of the English language. An HNC 'journalist' Rangers hatter at it's worst. Repulsive jabba the hut.

E0aUq74WQAsX3lb

Really was the chuckle brothers of podcasts anyway
Absolute embarrassment. That’s actually offensive to the Chuckle name.

They also had the absolute dregs of their support ‘contributing’ to their show.

The dregs of their support. Just think about that for a second. Thats like the dregs at the bottom of a can of Super T left sitting on the window sill overnight.

Shudder.

They are totally broken. Sounds like this rhat might have killed his wains and buried them under the garden shed as an alternative to watching the game.

Dislike

RustyMG

16 min. ago#174
Didn't watch the game.
I was out in the garden putting dead mice into the bin.
let that sink in for a minute.
Id rather pick up dead f'king mice from under the garden shed than watch a once glorious team play.

I was swithering whether to watch or not, then decided not to when I seen Brown was playing.
Heard he was nutmegged too ? Sums up the season if so.

If someone last May said to me Id be out picking up dead rodents when Celtic were playing Newco, Id have laughed at them till I pissed myself.
poor mice probably deceased due to the overwhelming stench of rotten gouda from from his manky joggers no doubt

That far faced haggerty can't help touching his several gobbling turkey hanging necks. It's a very obvious nervous tick when he discusses the champions. With his frog throated lisping murder of the English language. An HNC 'journalist' Rangers hatter at it's worst. Repulsive jabba the hut.
I fucking hate that rubber face lady's front bottom.
Remember this is what rebel employed and still do to this day.

* Having said that, pathetic though we were, the ref effectively decided it. Never in my life have I seen a player sent off for his first 2 fouls in a game. Never. Walsh saw an opportunity to put down a marker: he showed he can be trusted by the Brotherhood to ref more of these games. Welcome to the Lodge.

Of course you haven't ya trumpet. You're a yahoo and your players, especially your ex captain are usually a protected series.

There was only one preposterous yellow card today and that was handed to a Rangers player. There was also at least four cardable tackles by Celtic players that went without punishment.

It was the same with the fud Chris on Snyde, and the narrative for today is slowly being set.

McGregor was only correctly carded because the ref had set his stall out by unfairly cautioning a Rangers player first.

They truly are mentally unhinged.
Wasnt it McGregors third foul? Pretty sure he fouled one of our players prior to the yellow

on brown -

Watched him run and try to change direction today reminded me of “The Irishman” action scenes. Old guys moving like old guys pretending to be young guys.

Not his fault, but fvck me he should not have been anywhere near the first team this season.

Reiver82
35 min. ago#1841

Yo do not sink any lower than that.

Quiet Assasin
56K17,923
29 min. ago#1842
What a clueless bastard
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McGeady46

21 min. ago#1843
Captain charisma has got to go. A complete and utter looser.
Muzz
44K11,180
19 min. ago#1844
Strange that no carrot seems to want someone so highly thought of. He needs to be lanced along with the rest of the boils.

Imagine you're down to 10 men, your biggest rivals are taking the utter piss out of you and you look at your dugout for inspiration and guidance just to see this tit standing there looking like someone's just spoiled Line of Duty for him. All the charisma of an IKEA floor lamp and he absolutely should not be foisted upon another manager’

Luckily big John is Brave enough to take this on the chin.
Looser and looser the loser becometh.

My favourite so far(probably because I was worried about this myself)

“Even after the season we have had, I had the slightest hope that the management and players would rise to the occasion, just this once, just to give us something, just for their own pride, and instead, it was even worse.”

Beautiful :D
That sounds awfully familiar. Right at the start of our return to the SPL when we were regularly beaten by them that sounds like something I'd have said. Hopefully they'll be down for a few years too.

Is the truth getting to you now? While we all celebrate knowing we are giving it our all for our club you have to wrestle with your conscience of being part of the problem that is intent on hindering us at every step.

No doubt an embarrassment to the rest of your family.
Jim wouldn’t know the truth if it hit him on the arse . He can’t even remember his lies on how many properties he owns .

Turnbull overplayed and run into the ground after playing 60 mins for 1/3rd of the season?

I think these are a bit more accurate.

He came in to the side when they were about 10 points behind and was a key member of the team that increased that to 23.

They were papped out of Europe when he started getting picked regularly basically, so his 4 biggest games their fans highlights there - versus us. And he’s played crap in all 4 and not won one.

So despite failing in their big games he’s featured this year, they’re gonna mount a campaign to have him nominated as YPOTY

He came in to the side when they were about 10 points behind and was a key member of the team that increased that to 23.

They were papped out of Europe when he started getting picked regularly basically, so his 4 biggest games their fans highlights there - versus us. And he’s played crap in all 4 and not won one.

So despite failing in their big games he’s featured this year, they’re gonna mount a campaign to have him nominated as YPOTY
Yeah but he is absolutely brilliant when pumping Livingston, Hamilton and the like.

Th
That was glorious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back