Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turnbull penny is dropping with them now. He’s like the version of Nico Krancjer that Rangers got. He looks elegant on the ball, does some things really well, but games pass him by. I’ve watched him against us several times now and he seems to always be on the edge of the game. If, and that’s a big if, they plan on building the future of Celtic around him, I’ll be a happy bear.
I rate him and wanted us to try and get him in the summer but the main criticism of him before he had even signed for them was he might lack the athleticism to play in the old firm or european games against teams with physical and athletic midfields, so far that looks exactly the case as besides a few pops from range and a sitter missed with his head yesterday he's done nothing against us. He'll be great against most of the jobbers in the league but some of the praise and wonderkid tags given to him have been so over the top.

Kevin Philips talking in riddles to football insider about Howe.

“Maybe they can make the announcement on the last weekend of the season. This has been mooted for a long time and it won’t be a surprise when it is announced.

“But it will definitely be the last weekend of the season.”

That’s kind of the opposite of talking in riddles, no?

“Maybe they can make the announcement on the last weekend of the season. This has been mooted for a long time and it won’t be a surprise when it is announced.

There’s a rumour doing the rounds that Howe can’t join a club - unless they pay Bournemouth- until the last contract he signed expires.

Probably boIIox, but would be be funny. ( 11 weeks to UCL qualis )

They really are ignorant. For some reason yet to be explained we will fall away with our ageing squad! They will just get themselves together and carry on as per! They’re in for a shock! We’ve set the foundations for a long time ahead!
Don't we only have McGregor, McLaughlin, Balogun, Davis, Arfield and Defoe over 30.

McGregor and McLaughlin are goalkeepers so age isn't a massive barrier.
Balogun is our third choice CB.
Davis is first choice fair enough.
Arfield is a squad player.
Defoe our 4th choice ST will probably be leaving in the summer.

Only McGregor and Davis are nailed on starters.

I've seen players sent off for their first foul. I've even seen players sent off before touching the ball.
Pretty sure Caniggia was sent off for Argentina before setting foot on the pitch? Think he was giving the 4th official abuse from the dugout while he was an unused substitute?

That’s kind of the opposite of talking in riddles, no?
I don’t think so if you read it. He’s saying it’ll definitely be announced then but also that he doesn’t know for sure if it’ll be Howe.

“if it is to be Eddie Howe.”

As I’ve said many times. The most unaware support in world football

Might just be me that noticed this & is possibly the last thing to pick out from yesterday aswell, but during the game the huns had a clearly fan painted banner stretch across the stand you could see on tv, said banner was in the exact same style of graffiti the 'KAT' was that was plastered under the Kingston bridge and increasingly popping up in other places around Glasgow.

Any idiot could put 2+2 together as to who is doing it, I'm seeing more and more new hate stickers & graffiti painted every day and yet it is almost never called out for what it is. I can be caught on CCTV & fined for stupid shampoo yet the group of wee idiots going about doing this regularly and in plain view are never seemingly caught.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they do in order to try and take attention away from our trophy celebrations.

SG will put Howe to the sword.

Love it - Their arrogance has come home to roost. They still think we're "average".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper - Good but no world beater
Full backs that can cross a ball, but can't defend
Centre backs that are slow, ponderous and rarely come out of their comfort zone
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

Glad they've at least complimented Aribo and Kamara on their height. :D

Love it - Their arrogance has come home to roost. They still think we're "average".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midfield Davis decent but 38, Arfield headless chicken, Hagi & Kent both posers, Aribo & Kamara both bang average but add a bit of height
Forwards Morelos (Muppet, bang average) - Defoe ancient, Roofe & Itten barely average

And replaced “can’t score against us” with “muppet” lol

Absolutely spot on. It’s sheer arrogance and something I hope we don’t fall into. We’re a good team with good players. It makes them sound like total idiots.

Helander needs to dribble aimlessly up the pitch and do no look passes before I'll rate him as a defender...

Lol, but we've won so many games, we've scored so many more goals than them and conceded far fewer than them, not just in Scotland but Europe too.
Their support are a mob of second class plebs.

This from their ref watch thread which is just full of eye-popping "wow."

We have always been refereed to a different standard than the huns. And we always will be.
Referees simply ignore offences commited against Celtic players, but interpret challenges by Celts in a totally different manner.
McGregor's second yellow was never a reckless challenge. Morelos late hit on Ajer and Tavernier's chop on Eddy were both far more reckless but conveniently ignored.
Nick Walsh played his part for the huns yesterday. Didn't stop us being pish but he did make a difference.

Absolutely spot on. It’s sheer arrogance and something I hope we don’t fall into. We’re a good team with good players. It makes them sound like total idiots.
The longer they keep on like that the better, means they think they don't need better players.

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

:D:shh:

Sevco are a very basic workmanlike team who adhere to the system and work hard for each other.

RUxNODY2Njk1MTc=.jpg

Didn't happen :)):

"The police were at one of the houses down the other end of our street yesterday. Apparently it was the boys birthday, he went out to watch the game, came back later and his Mrs has decorated the house with banners and balloons etc. Unfortunately the boy was 55. Mrs has 55 balloons and banners. Boy was rubber, went bananas and wrecked the place"

Didn't happen :)):

"The police were at one of the houses down the other end of our street yesterday. Apparently it was the boys birthday, he went out to watch the game, came back later and his Mrs has decorated the house with banners and balloons etc. Unfortunately the boy was 55. Mrs has 55 balloons and banners. Boy was rubber, went bananas and wrecked the place"
I hope it did.

The hilarious thing is that so many of them genuinely believe they are the better team. They put this season down to one they "threw away" due to a multitude of reasons. You cannot be so shit in the season in every competition and come out with these statements. They have 0 evidence or basis to suggest otherwise.

To all the tims peeking in to this site. Get it right up every single one of you. You are nothing.

Last edited:

Dear me.
Better to write nothing than rubbish like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back