Patterson, Doig, Turnbull and Ferguson for YPOTY

If we don't clean sweep the nominees for the POTY then they just cannot hide it, can't think of 1 person who squeezes out McGregor, Tav, goldson, BB, Davis, Kent

Josh Doig should be winning that in my opinion. Patterson as excellent as he's been has only played 7/8 league games.

And the other two don't deserve it in my opinion.

Player of the Year nominees should all be Rangers players, hard part is picking 4 as we have a number of contenders.

doig should be taking that going by his constant presence in the team and performances.
much and all as patterson is the best player , his cameo has just come too late for this year .
turnbull,gi me heed peace, only played half a season surronded by the best team is scotland (ha ha )and all he does is hit a decent corner,run round and circles and try to take the pigoens out with his shooting efforts.
ferguson,dirty player who s biggest contribution is chopping down anything that moves

Not exactly a great list, is it? Ferguson has a had a below par season, Turnbull has looked ok in a sh!t team, but only started playing in December & Patterson has not played enough to warrant getting a player of the year award. That leaves Doig as the only choice imo.

Doig should win it because he has performed over the course of the season, Patterson is the most talented player but has not played enough games

Last edited:
Patterson shouldn't be on that list as good as he's been he's not played enough games to merit being there. Think we all know its going to the most overrated player in the country.

Players need to be eligible for Scotland under-21s to be in contention. Voting started ages ago (and think it's actually already closed, I'd need to look).

Back