As long as we keep Kent we will continue to dominate them

I’m comfortable that he’ll still be here next season.

I doubt we’d entertain a sale for anything less than £20m and I don’t think EPL clubs would be prepared to pay that for him at this point in time.

I also get the impression Kent would relish the opportunity to play in the Champions League.

I don’t think we can underestimate the lure that has for players.

I dont think we realise yet how good a player we have on our hands.

Watching him on Sunday was like watching Hazard in his peak at Chelsea - he ripped the micks from the very first minute.

I got dogs abuse on here last year for saying that Kent was the best we've had at turning on a sixpence since Michael Mols.

5-E2-F1-F16-99-ED-4599-99-A9-195106582-B68.jpg

Agree, some players just excell in these matches and he is one of them.

Add in the new fast forward about to sign and we can destroy them on the counter attack.

Biggest accolade for Ryan is he has the get out your seat factor ?
I am fortunate enough to have witnessed Henderson, Cooper,Laudrup and Gascoigne.
Kent has the potential to go right to the top and it's brilliant to watch.

And it doesn't matter who or how many times the filth have lined up their players to have a kick at him ...... he just keeps coming back for more.

He’s an incredible player, how do you stop a player that is completely two footed, has lightning feet and can turn either direction in an instant.

Also the work he puts in defensively tracking runners and pressing in the first line of defence is invaluable

I think he will improve further next season then it will become impossible to keep him as the £20-30m bids start coming in.

Last edited:
He’s an incredible player, how do you stop a player that is completely two footed, has lightning feet and can turn either direction in an instant.

Also the work he puts in defensively tracking runners and pressing in the first line of defence are invaluable

I think he will improve further next season then it will become impossible to keep him as the £20-30m bids start coming in.
Every player who enjoys success has a shelf life due to the limitations of our league. It's an unfortunate fact of life anyone of genuine quality who wants to progress their career will inevitably outgrow Scottish football. Fortunately, most of the time the situation is mutually beneficial. Kent certainly comes into this category and if and when the time comes, he goes with our heart felt appreciation for what he's achieved at Rangers.

Biggest accolade for Ryan is he has the get out your seat factor ?
I am fortunate enough to have witnessed Henderson, Cooper,Laudrup and Gascoigne.
Kent has the potential to go right to the top and it's brilliant to watch.

As I said on the thread where he tore Taylor a new one...

My son who doesn't really get involved with the football was watching it with me and he let out a roar when done him shouting that Kent had "just sent that cant to the shops"!!!! :D :D :D

He rarely lets us down against them and he is a joy to watch. I think he is motivated by the way they behaved when they beat us 2-1 at the piggery and Kent got sent off.

He rarely lets us down against them and he is a joy to watch. I think he is motivated by the way they behaved when they beat us 2-1 at the piggery and Kent got sent off.
Morelos you mean?

He'll be up against a different team next year but he's at his most comfortable in these games and in Europe.

A new contract please Rangers.

Over the years there have been players who always turn up and impact Old Firm games. We have had McCoist, Laudrup, Gazza, Albertz in the past, they have had Larsson.
Ryan Kent is the latest.

I feel happy going into these games knowing that Kent is playing. They can't get close to him. I was very critical at times this season when I felt he maybe went off the boil for a few weeks but when he plays like he did against the tims he's absolutely magnificent. The good thing is that he's becoming more and more consistent.

The fact he absolutely loathes them as well must keep him well motivated to perform.

He is definitely the new tim skelper.

I agree with OP. Ryan Kent is our key player.

Kent will continue to tear them apart over & over again.

Kent was superb against them this season and last year in the main too

They do fear him and he will only get better but he hates them and it’s magic to watch it

If Kent stays and does well in CL he will go for huge money

Ideal scenario is that we keep all of our key players next season, qualify again for the CL and go straight in to the money making stages. Winning trophies and stuffing the Tims along the way will be an hugely enjoyable experience.

The inside Ibrox video is filled with their players just shouting Kent! Kent! And no one really doing anything as he powers through them!

our players call him Raz but the video is littered with wee panicky voices saying Kent and not knowing what else to do

The game you are referring to sparked something in alot of our players.

Their antics were one if their biggest downfalls down the road.

They thought they were untouchable and could do what they want.

Set a fire they couldn’t put out.

The game you are referring to sparked something in alot of our players.

Their antics were one if their biggest downfalls down the road.

They thought they were untouchable and could do what they want.

Set a fire they couldn’t put out.
I think we finally have a club that hates them as much as they hate us. From King, to Gerrard, to the players. It was something that we lacked for years and it showed.

I think we finally have a club that hates them as much as they hate us. From King, to Gerrard, to the players. It was something that we lacked for years and it showed.
100%

Even when we are quiet on the outside, i’ve full confidence we are bitter bastards behind closed doors and desperate to hurt them.

Hopefully he goes nowhere in the summer.

Really becoming the player we paid the money for.

Looking forward to watching him tear them apart... Again.

Back