Tuesday football thread

Why does the ref even need to go and look at that? Only need 1 look to over turn that.

His arms are always by his side and he never motions towards the ball so even if that strikes his arm it’s still not a penalty

Not a pen.

But even if he’d picked the ball up the BT Commentators would have said it was harsh
The way they are going on about City failing foul of unjustified VAR decisions was cringeworthy, I know they are biased but no issue :))

Can’t say I have any affinity for PSG or City. But I still have the image of the 2019 Champions League quarters between Spurs and City etched in my mind - 94th minute goal for City being checked by VAR that would get them through to the semis, and the camera pans to City fans in the crowd. They looked like they were all standing there waiting for a bus while they were waiting for the decision on the goal to be made. Howling.
Man City are up there with Wolfsburg as soulless clubs with shite fans for me.

I'd be embarrassed to support the likes of that.

Should be expecting a striker like Icardi to get across the front post there for a tap in.

The way they are going on about City failing foul of unjustified VAR decisions was cringeworthy, I know they are biased but no issue :))

The way people on here constantly bang on about Ian Crocker et al...

These drooling BT Sport fuds annoy me far more. You would think non-English teams had never seen a football before the way they go on

He has to score there, Di Maria gets the ball about 25 yards but Ederson is out his goal and Di Maria curls it wide.

Back