Tuesday football thread

PSG looking very limited without Mbappe. Neymar and Di Maria the only ones offering much of anything going forward. 3 sitting midfielders and a striker who's having no impact aren't helping

“None a this tippy tappy pish, get it in the mixer”

Thankfully, my seat at Ibrox is away from those types :))
You’ll be sitting there one day crying out for “tippy tippy pish” and be in the minority...when fitbas gone full circle and every other cuunts playing like Wimbledon no one will care.

You heard it here first.:));)

You’ll be sitting there one day crying out for “tippy tippy pish” and be in the minority...when fitbas gone full circle and every other cuunts playing like Wimbledon no one will care.

You heard it here first.:));)
Will Mitre Ultimax be making a comeback? :))

F*cking howling at Falkirk. Not even made the playoffs now B-DB-DB-DB-D
Completely shat it (form)

gn20.png

Yeah won 1 game since then.. 6 defeats in 8 as well.

I know it's not that many games but that has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs for a while. I checked on the score with about 10 mins to go and thought they're just going to hang on.

Has living in England influenced your level of anger towards them and these commentators? :))

It probably has. There are certain clubs and fans I’m not a fan of...City would be on that list.

They’re perennial bottlers at this level. I can assure you Chelsea would beat them in the final if that were the fixture.

But then they’ll go back to beating the likes of Fulham 2-0 in a turgid 12.30 Saturday kick off and we’ll all cream ourselves over them being something “special” again

It probably has. There are certain clubs and fans I’m not a fan of...City would be on that list.

They’re perennial bottlers at this level. I can assure you Chelsea would beat them in the final if that were the fixture.

But then they’ll go back to beating the likes of Fulham 2-0 in a turgid 12.30 Saturday kick off and we’ll all cream ourselves over them being something “special” again
I also think Chelsea would beat them in the final to be honest, hopefully it doesn’t come to that though!.

I know it's not that many games but that has to go down as one of the biggest choke jobs for a while. I checked on the score with about 10 mins to go and thought they're just going to hang on.
Theyve only won 3 from 12 games since they were allowed to play again it's some achievement Montrose scored with 3 minutes to go to confirm their spot.

Di Maria wins the ball and it breaks to Neymar, 3 v 2 for PSG and he tries to go alone rather than slip in either of his team mates.

Poor decision making IMO.

Theyve only won 3 from 12 games since they were allowed to play again it's some achievement Montrose scored with 3 minutes to go to confirm their spot.

Yeah I was keeping an eye on the score on the BBC sport website, mainly so I could text my dad as he's a Thistle fan.

PSG won't go through here. City are defending pretty well and PSG are just toothless up top.

Unless Neymar (and maybe Mbappé) do something magical but I can't see that happening.

Reactions: LD5
Back