New digital ad boards

I joked on a previous post about Disco lights and the millions it cost that lot, didn’t know if our screens would be tacky, however everything Rangers done with Taste!

Never realised they would put them there as you don't see it on TV so often. Would love to see them have an image that mimics the ironwork of iconic main deck panel. Would make the stand look really classy.

Sounds good mate thanks for the review . Been years since I’ve been looking forward to it
I had the fish and chips,mrs. had the steak and sausage pie,kids has burger. All tasted great,I never ate again the whole day lol. Left tenner tip which hi good for me. :))

While we're here can anyone confirm what section this is?

My season ticket this year is in SE2 and I'm not sure if it;s that one or the one to the right.

https://i.postimg.cc/6400v6Bg/Ibrox-EE.jpg

I joked on a previous post about Disco lights and the millions it cost that lot, didn’t know if our screens would be tacky, however everything Rangers done with Taste!
They're looking great mate. They'll be smart to see when on in our champions league nights.
Jeezo I have a lump in my throat after saying champions league nights again.

Never realised they would put them there as you don't see it on TV so often. Would love to see them have an image that mimics the ironwork of iconic main deck panel. Would make the stand look really classy.
It's all around stadium mate from what I could see.

Back