Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a group at the golf yesterday with a bitter one and I am not making any of this up:

1- Peter Lawwell sabotaged Celtic’s season, he didn’t back them in the transfer window. I pointed out they spent loads on barkas, ajeti, turnbull, duffy, laxalt etc but this was dismissed.

2- He had it on good authority that Gerrard met with all referees at the start of the season and outlined how his team would be refereed over the season

3- Rangers were riddled with Covid and just kept playing and the authorities turned a blind eye

4- There were more players at Patterson’s house but Rangers selected the ones they could do without.

5- Best of all, Covid is an engineered plot to lower the catholic population and it’s cheaper to do it this way than by world war B-)

Absolute moon unit!
I hippy you agreed with every word ;)

I was in a group at the golf yesterday with a bitter one and I am not making any of this up:

1- Peter Lawwell sabotaged Celtic’s season, he didn’t back them in the transfer window. I pointed out they spent loads on barkas, ajeti, turnbull, duffy, laxalt etc but this was dismissed.

2- He had it on good authority that Gerrard met with all referees at the start of the season and outlined how his team would be refereed over the season

3- Rangers were riddled with Covid and just kept playing and the authorities turned a blind eye

4- There were more players at Patterson’s house but Rangers selected the ones they could do without.

5- Best of all, Covid is an engineered plot to lower the catholic population and it’s cheaper to do it this way than by world war B-)

Absolute moon unit!
All those Catholics dying in India...yip well engineered

Presumably what he meant by “on paper” was he came from a big Italian club, because somebody on here posted his stats and said he’d be utterly crap. He’d also been voted Milan’s worst player ever which I’m sure would’ve been recorded on paper.
I posted his stats when he was signing and at the time Im sure Tav had more assists and goals in the first half of the season than hes had in his career.

My opinion of their team (polite version):

OIP.9r0t-FtEoHGU8BR-H-8NTQHaE8
It does go well with tatties

View attachment 2095

We have a substantial tax Bill outstanding which we are not allowing journalists to speak about at press conferences. :(

They are still believing in this pish and it’s absolutely glorious B-)
Of course! No irony that it was Celtic who took advantage of furlough more than any other club and also the deferral of tax payments allowed under Covid relief. Spend too much time on us and not their own club they may not be as shite as they are!

Another post about Rangers being against certain religions... when it's never even discussed by Rangers, or our fans, which religion journalists or players or our staff even are.
Since when was Willie Collum banned by Rangers? If we’re in a position to be banning referees then we should be adding Kevin Clancy to that list - or maybe not as he’s also of the Roman persuasion.B-D

One point not being mentioned enough - last season their season tickets went on sale in March. As of now they’re still too scared to launch them. Meanwhile we’re north of 20,000, signing new players, extending current players and motoring. They have less than 2 months to: advertise and sell 50,000 ST’s (minimum), get a new manager, new DoF, new scout, sign a minimum 6 first team players and sell the chaff they have. All the while, the Euros will swallow up the entirety of June. They must be absolutely shiteing it.

Another post about Rangers being against certain religions... when it's never even discussed by Rangers, or our fans, which religion journalists or players or our staff even are.

Sectarianism in Scotland is exemplified an exacerbated by State funded schools that separated children from the age of 5 based in their parents’ faith, and probably more often than not, their lack thereof.

Absolute moon unit!
They walk amongst us

Reading through some of their comments and “Taylor’s a hun this and a hun that “
“McGregor’s got his hun heid on”
“Forrest’s a wee hun”.

We never, ever speak like that about our Catholic players. NEVER.

We’re the bigots.

Edit. O’Halloran got it big time, but that was for his love of ra hoops even whilst with Rangers.

Last edited:
This is from one of there sites,utter fandans.

Wee Baldy said:
Yep, but let's not dwell on that and move on like Scotland always has and, anyway, it's only "banter" and not racist/sectarian. Oh and if anyone from a Celtic/RC/Irish background just happens to be assaulted or murdered then they will have brought it on themselves.
Er, aye, or when a few weeks ago a Polish Celtic fan was lynched by 3 hate filled, white supremacist, neo *, spastic, * hun filthbags, this was an 'Old Firm rammy' i.e. horse play / high jinks according to the Scottish Sun.

Did the blacks in the southern states of the US really have it much worse? I mean, * me, we're still getting lynched

Wee Baldy said:

Er, aye, or when a few weeks ago a Polish Celtic fan was lynched by 3 hate filled, white supremacist, neo *, spastic, * hun filthbags, this was an 'Old Firm rammy' i.e. horse play / high jinks according to the Scottish Sun.

Did the blacks in the southern states of the US really have it much worse? I mean, * me, we're still getting lynched
Celtic is a Scottish club just like we are. Their constant mixing Celtic with catholic/Irish is a very deliberate way to silence rivals. They’re a Scottish football club and I hate them and their fans because they’re Celtic.

If anyone remembers The Hitler Diaries, I think we found the real culprits.
between Tax stories Covid stories and golfing stories, they should all be sanctioned by the social they are hiding true talents for fiction story writing.

Fair play to Eddie Howe. I like his style. Leaving them dangling in mid air, like a bunch of swooning wee lassies waiting outside the stage door after a Harry Styles concert. Everything on hold, club in stasis, no decisions getting made, 11 weeks to the CL qualifiers and counting, everything making him the centre of their world.

It's some trick for a guy who took Bournemouth down the chute, and blew up under the intense pressure up at Turf Moor, in the end claiming he was home sick.

I seriously do hope it is the Bournemouth Bielsa, he keeps them waiting until June, joins up and then allows us to sit back with a jumbo bucket to watch the fun and games commence.

Delightful

Wee Baldy said:

Its infuriating how they try to spin things like this.
Saying "we're still getting lynched" is just using the guys death to fuel his own bigoted ideas.

Almost all companies will have a tax Bill. I’m sure companies have been allowed to defer tax due to covid and pay it before a certain date. One of them will be guessing we’re doing that and trying to stir it, but their own club will be exactly the same.

IIRC there were headlines when about a dozen English championship sides given a transfer ban in February for money supposedly owed to HMRC. Turns out they’d been given special dispensation by the government to defer due to Covid. I’d guess that was the same at Rangers - and at the paedo club.

Fair play to Eddie Howe. I like his style. Leaving them dangling in mid air, like a bunch of swooning wee lassies waiting outside the stage door after a Harry Styles concert. Everything on hold, club in stasis, no decisions getting made, 11 weeks to the CL qualifiers and counting, everything making him the centre of their world.

It's some trick for a guy who took Bournemouth down the chute, and blew up under the intense pressure up at Turf Moor, in the end claiming he was home sick.

I seriously do hope it is the Bournemouth Bielsa, he keeps them waiting until June, joins up and then allows us to sit back with a jumbo bucket to watch the fun and games commence.

Delightful

Imagine we got to June and Howe said no thanks :D

:D

Moonbeam

First-team starter

1:50 PM - Today#2692
Patterson again lol been spread after spread trying to get him in the scotland squad for the euros. Can barely get a game for rangers. Slavia exploited him time and again with diagonals.

Aside from anything else...guys who breach covid regs are exactly what you need in an international training camp.

Presumably what he meant by “on paper” was he came from a big Italian club, because somebody on here posted his stats and said he’d be utterly crap. He’d also been voted Milan’s worst player ever which I’m sure would’ve been recorded on paper.

I tried to google that Laxalt being voted worst player thing but couldn’t find anything. Do you have a link to that vote for future reference?

:D

Moonbeam

First-team starter

1:50 PM - Today#2692
Patterson again lol been spread after spread trying to get him in the scotland squad for the euros. Can barely get a game for rangers. Slavia exploited him time and again with diagonals.

Aside from anything else...guys who breach covid regs are exactly what you need in an international training camp.
I take it he doesn't know the meaning of "stupid",not even irony just plain fkn stupid.

Absolute moon unit!
That's absolutely sensational. I've heard plenty of theories but nothing comes close to number 5 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back