Chelsea vs Real Madrid

theweeman

Official Ticketer
What are everyone's thoughts on the match tonight? A straight forward win for Chelsea, or will the return of Ramos and Mendy add weight to Real's chances of going through? No Varane is a blow for Real, and there's talk of Eden Hazard starting. Intriguing stuff!

I was hoping PSG won last night and I'll be hoping for Real Madrid tonight, dont have the Blues Brothers connection.

Ramos back will be huge, he loves a headed goal in the champions league and Mendy will be an improvement on Marcelo in the last game.

I think it'll come down to how Chelsea approach the game, will they sit back or do they kill the tie off and leave themselves exposed?

I'll go with 2-1 or 3-2 Real tonight, goals aplenty!

Chelsea win. In other words, cash out.

Hmm - that is indeed the reason for my question. If Real win, then I've only 2 games left to potentially win £13,500 from £5 stake!

Conversely, my mate has offered to buy half my bet from me (currently £900 cashout) to let the match play. Worst case, I get £450. Best case it progresses, however he now owns half the bet and has a say in whether I cashout at any stage before respective FA and CL finals.

Real's experience and know how? Or Chelsea's youth and legs under a very organised structure?

A very difficult tie to predict imo. Could genuinely go either way.

Hmm - that is indeed the reason for my question. If Real win, then I've only 2 games left to potentially win £13,500 from £5 stake!

Conversely, my mate has offered to buy half my bet from me (currently £900 cashout) to let the match play. Worst case, I get £450. Best case it progresses, however he now owns half the bet and has a say in whether I cashout at any stage before respective FA and CL finals.
In all seriousness, let it run and don't sell it. Tell your mate to stick £450 on Real to win if he's so confident.

F/ck that, who thought this madness up?

Let it run. It's a fiver.

What's the bet? A coupon from the start of the season?

F/ck that, who thought this madness up?

Let it run. It's a fiver.

What's the bet? A coupon from the start of the season?
Aye, a coupon from start of season.

Rangers, City and Norwich to win leagues and Chelsea (FA Cup) and Real (CL).

Only a fiver stake, but my mate would give me half the current cashout which is £450. Still a decent wedge and a 90/1 return, in effect.

Only a fiver stake, but my mate would give me half the current cashout which is £450. Still a decent wedge and a 90/1 return, in effect.

Good line. Brave man picking a winner in the Championship. You would have put that on at the start of the season with the view that it's only a fiver for a bit of fun.

£450 can be spent over the weekend. £13k makes a big difference. See it out.... :)

If Real take the lead you'll get more than £450. Also, you can take £900 now! :D

If you can afford to "lose" £900 then let it run imo.

I can't cashout during the game, unfortunately. It's all or nothing! I can't really afford to lose £900, but I don't actually have £900 at the moment. I'm swaying towards letting it run, but I've the worst luck ever when it comes to betting!

I can't cashout during the game, unfortunately. It's all or nothing! I can't really afford to lose £900, but I don't actually have £900 at the moment. I'm swaying towards letting it run, but I've the worst luck ever when it comes to betting!
Really? Who's it with?

I actually had £1,333 cashout offer after the Chelsea City FA Cup semi-final, and it has gone down over £400 since, even though Norwich have won Championship, PSG, Bayern and Liverpool out of CL, and City one point from PL.

Absolute scam.

I actually had £1,333 cashout offer after the Chelsea City FA Cup semi-final, and it has gone down over £400 since, even though Norwich have won Championship, PSG, Bayern and Liverpool out of CL, and City one point from PL.

Absolute scam.
It's probably cos Chelsea have the away goal, but look what happened to us with Slavia.

What a dilemma! I recall your posts prior to the 1st leg.

Sell the half to your mate. Pocket $450. And then hopefully receive more as the bet progresses.

As for the game, it really could go either way.

Id sell half to my mate with the terms being it is let run no matter what the cash out is

Worst case your up 450,best case ur up nearly 7k

Ps. If it is a Chelsea v City final....
Why would they need to go to Turkey for the final?
Surely it would more sense to go to Wembley or the likes and keep everyone here in this country.

I said the same last night. Apparently Wembley unavailable as hosting the league playoffs that weekend.

Ps. If it is a Chelsea v City final....
Why would they need to go to Turkey for the final?
Surely it would more sense to go to Wembley or the likes and keep everyone here in this country.
Said the same last night and get a decent attendance in as well both sets of fans deserve this , but as we all know common sense is never applied with Uefa

I would expect Chelsea to be able to get this over the link, however, if Real go through they will probably win it because they are Real Madrid.

Back