Rangers’ Union Bears fans group put up anti-SNP and anti-independence banners as election day begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I concur with you. While I applaud anyone working to rid us all of this scourge against our country and lives I cannot help but feel linking it to Rangers will not only reduced its impact but in fact make the reverse feeling take hold on those looking at them.

Still, nice effort by those involved. Hearts are in the right places.

My immediate thought was, please no Rangers badges on them.

There isnt

There is nothing linking them to Rangers.

Except this thread

B-D

I concur with you. While I applaud anyone working to rid us all of this scourge against our country and lives I cannot help but feel linking it to Rangers will not only reduced its impact but in fact make the reverse feeling take hold on those looking at them.

Could you patronise them any more?

Well done Union Bears.
Nice to see the young team being politically active in the correct fashion.

Well our media is in the pocket of the SNP and runs fake news and views around how bad Rangers fans are, not to mention the club itself being mismanaged on every level.

That may or may not play into the thinking of people who look at these things but I suspect it could do.

As I say I dont knock the Union Bears at all and in fact admire their resolve on such matters. Theyre organisation is very impressive indeed. I just feel Politics is something that should be kept out of Sport.

Thats also nonsense.

Politics and football has never been separate.

Those are some good slogans and much better than just %^*& the SNP or whatever.

I especially like the recovery not referendum one.
It's a very good slogan, whoever came up with that, deserves a pat in the back.

Not only easy to stick in the mind, but also very true.

Good to see younger people getting involved. No matter what happens here, I'm a bit encouraged as it's the first time I can remember, unionists actually being more active this time.

Hoping its kept up.

Great work from the youngsters and we don't have to lower ourselves with bad language on Banners as they have worded everything perfect and straight to the point.

Outstanding. I fucking hate the faux-Commie shite we're stuck with in this country. Most of the parties just bend over to globalist policies and pretend they give a shit about the working class, anyway.

Why the negativity?

What about the people who might well take heed of the message BECAUSE it apparently comes from a Rangers supporters group?

Well done UBs I really hope people in Scotland are sensible about this the last thing the country needs is another referendum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back