El Duffalo sent back to Brighton early

Agent Duffy has left the building.

mission-accomplished.gif

Thanks for everything Shane. Never laughed so much, even your dug was brilliant, so much like his owner. You will be sadly missed, nothing to beat watching a *** failing so badly.

Anyone any idea the total cost of this loan?
£2m Loan fee. Another £2m in wages. So, £4m right away.

It could also be argued that his performances in the Europa League and the SPFL went a long way to costing them a lot of money, particularly in the Europa League Group stage, where over £500k was up for grabs for each win, as well as bonuses for winning the group and qualification for the next round.

Sad day indeed. I'm going to miss you lots ya big thick bastard and thank you with all of my heart for the never ending laughs. You leave as a Legend!

80k paid for that early release alone, was it something like £5m all in for fees and wages? That name will make me smile til the day I meet my maker :))

Was hoping we were getting a farewell cameo when Ajer went down feigning injury. Can't win them all I guess
Worth every penny.
Couldn't Rangers not do the decent thing and offer to chip in a bit to keep him at the Paedodome?
In the spirit of friendship and comedy.

I will be honest. After his first two games I thought this big kunt is going to be cent for these basturds. Think he scored a goal in each of his first two games and I thought he might have lived upto the hype.

What quickly followed will be remembered by us for the rest of our days. Comical Gold.

I was just taking that from the article in The Sun

"Stopper Duffy cost a £2million loan fee and wages of £30,000-plus a week – totaling around £3m - and yet the Republic of Ireland’s time at Parkhead was an unmitigated disaster."
The old classic. Fudge numbers up when they sign, fudge them down when they leave with their tails between their legs.

There was a post on Twitter I believe saying Duffy was on £45k a week, but Brighton were paying some of it. Duffy himself responded to say Celtic were picking it all up. He didn’t refute the £45k so not sure why the Sun have knocked it down to 30.

Barkas quoted at £5.5 or 6mil on arrival. Now down at £4.5

Taylor £3mil when he signed, now quoted at £2mil.

Now, no one knows the real numbers. But funny how the press consistently quote a higher number when a player is signed. And then if he flops they start using a number significantly lower.

The old classic. Fudge numbers up when they sign, fudge them down when they leave with their tails between their legs.

There was a post on Twitter I believe saying Duffy was on £45k a week, but Brighton were paying some of it. Duffy himself responded to say Celtic were picking it all up. He didn’t refute the £45k so not sure why the Sun have knocked it down to 30.

Barkas quoted at £5.5 or 6mil on arrival. Now down at £4.5

Taylor £3mil when he signed, now quoted at £2mil.

Now, no one knows the real numbers. But funny how the press consistently quote a higher number when a player is signed. And then if he flops they start using a number significantly lower.
Always using the fail safe get out of "worth up to" and "in the region of"

Back