El Duffalo sent back to Brighton early

Big goldsons comment on his instagram or twitter page when he signed was class

Is there a 14 day cooling off period cause in that contract

Or words to that effect! Im glad they didnt

Reactions: TQ3
Unfortunately I can't do Gifs due to being an old technophobe but if I could I would use the last scene of an old western starring Alan Ladd from 1953.

Come back Shane!

I'm sure if we all pitched in a tenner each we could get the soap dogers to take him back till Christmas.
The only real disappointment of this season was when they stopped playing him.

Last edited:
Total deal was c£5m including fee and wages of near £60k a week, which is actually a decent return when compared to the £5m spent on Barkas haha.

It was the game at Parkhead, Not one player within 12 yards of him. 3 touches to control the ball before a wayward pass to absolutely no one straight out the park

A memory that will live on forever with every Rangers Fan

There was a better one in the same game but I couldn't find it

The bold yin strides out, no press on him, before pinging a pass into their main stand

Edit - just posted above

It’s a really sad day in football to be honest.

I don’t normally have any affection for any celtic player but with Shane, he’s probably been my lost liked tim player since Rafael Shite.

He will be sadly missed by so many :confused:

images

Well done Shane, GBNF.
At least one half of Glasgow will have some great memories of your time up here.

Someone better at IT than me should come up with a Thai Tims parody thanking Duffy for stopping the 10....

In his time up here he had a good amount of assists which we must recognise , just a shame it was for the opposition and not the team he was playing for. Oh well that was Duffers.

A £2m loan fee and wages in the region of £40-45k per week. Anywhere up from £3.5m he has cost them.

Excellent business once again from a club that is (mistakenly) portrayed as well run financially.

Considering their transfer dealing were around £20m last season and the necessity they have for umpteen new signings, for which any selling club is likely to add a desperation charge too, their books will make for very interesting reading the next year or two.

Anyway back on topic, thanks for the memories Shane, you racist, homophobic terrorist sympathiser.

0_Celtic-v-Rangers-Scottish-Premiership-Celtic-Park.jpg

a01bf622-9c9f-40f2-90ad-3a01cfac251a.jpg
We should show some sympathy for the guy. In those photos it’s clear there is something serious wrong with the guy. I mean look at the lady's front bottom!

A clear warning against the results of inbreeding if ever there was one.

Thanks for the memories, big man!

Jus goes to show, no matter how good a pedigree you have, any move can fall flat on its arse.

Back