• Yes 2

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • More than 2

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • None for me

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
I'd like one mate.
I had the original but someone decided their need was greater than mine and stole it in the late 70s. Its always bothered me that this was done by one of our own. You by your efforts in getting these produced deserve a big thank you.
Well done for persevering with this project.

I'd like one mate.
I had the original but someone decided their need was greater than mine and stole it in the late 70s. Its always bothered me that this was done by one of our own. You by your efforts in getting these produced deserve a big thank you.
Well done for persevering with this project.
Thats terrible that happened mate. Thank you for the kind words. they're available for pre order now @ www.everysaturdaywefollow.co.uk

This was my Grandads scarf and was passed down to my dad when he passed away.I was allowed to wear it for one game only and it just happened to be May 99 at the piggery for good luck.

My dad wore it for the last time at Ibrox against the mentally challengeds in October 2009 (2-1),as he lost it between the Louden KP and the airport for the flight home.This will make him happy,cheers.

My four scarves I ordered arrived today. Would like to order another but I understand there’s none available and not sure if any more will be made.

Thanks guys good to see them landing now. They were posted on Thursdays morning but cos Friday and Monday were bank holidays I knew they would be delayed. Appreciate the good feedback

My scarf arrived this morning, absolutely delighted with it. There will be few knowing nods between us when we're back at Ibrox :))

Oh man, I must have been sleeping when this thread was started, missed out.

Any more on the go?

Back