James Tavernier - Live on Twitch!

1k viewers half an hour into his first stream, he'll be getting a Twitch award before he even picks up his league title!

1k viewers half an hour into his first stream, he'll be getting a Twitch award before he even picks up his league title!
Id love to know what the record for getting partner is! I know for affiliate you need to stream for 7 days, have 50 follower and an average of i think 8 viewers which he will smash at the earliest time possible lol. For partner it will be the same!

I think this is great for younger fans being able to interact with him. Not sure hes seen my I love you messages :confused: hahaha.

Im sure Ryan Jack was meant to be starting streaming too. His injury has probably put that back a while but id image he will be on with Tav plenty any way.

Flux is one lucky bastard playing with these guys lol.

Id love to know what the record for getting partner is! I know for affiliate you need to stream for 7 days, have 50 follower and an average of i think 8 viewers which he will smash at the earliest time possible lol. For partner it will be the same!

I think this is great for younger fans being able to interact with him. Not sure hes seen my I love you messages :confused: hahaha.

I'm auld as %^*& and have been watching twitch for years. I am a sad bastard though.

Apart from chatting to fans and having a fun, is there any financial benefits for tav streaming? Does twitch Streaming pay?

Apart from chatting to fans and having a fun, is there any financial benefits for tav streaming? Does twitch Streaming pay?
Yes you can subscribe to the person streaming for 6.99 a month so its ad free.

The streamer gets about 50% of it I believe.

Andy Halliday has said before he doesn't really ecourage people subscribing but obviously people do so he does giveaways for his subscribers.

I believe some of the top streamers negotiate better deals though.

Yes you can subscribe to the person streaming for 6.99 a month so its ad free.

The streamer gets about 50% of it I believe.

Andy Halliday has said before he doesn't really ecourage people subscribing but obviously people do so he does giveaways for his subscribers.

I believe some of the top streamers negotiate better deals though.
Andy doesn't run any Ads on his channel either.

I subscribe to a few of them Andy / Tav / Flux and MalksBev all good Rangers lads.

I am more inclined to watch them on Warzone than normal TV

This is frustrating as %^*&! It's a simple echo issue with two audio sources playing back, but Halliday's convincing him it's choppy instead B-D

Im sure Ryan Jack was meant to be starting streaming too. His injury has probably put that back a while but id image he will be on with Tav plenty any way.

Flux is one lucky bastard playing with these guys lol.
I think Jacko is still in hospital

My mate doesn't own a console or even played Warzone but watches the competitive Warzone games and is proper into it.

Esports seems to just be something people are attracted to especially when it's competitive.
Saying that ... a lot of the Esports stuff is boring (if you look at the tournament for twitch rivals) that flux played in it was boring as anything until the 2nd last circle - used to be the same with the elite level fortnite players - building wee boxs and quick edits etc.

that said i like watching the guys who are ridiculously good - NickMercs etc who smash in 40 kills a game they make it look so easy - i bounce on and get 3/4 kills and think i am the man.

Aye I clicked it but confusing for a guys who’s limits of gaming is FIFA, FM & GTA
OK I'll try make it as basic as possible.

They're playing as a team of 4 on a massive map of 152 players - 38 teams. When they first start parachuting in they have a pistol and very limited ammo.

You need to loot and open the small crates to get guns, ammo, armour plates and money.

You kill other players and can loot what they have looted.

Teams try to get $10,000 to buy a loadout drop which are the big crates you see them going to so they can choose their own guns that they have set up and are most comfortable with. (You get free ones that spawn at the same time every game so it's no 100% necessary to get 10k)

Once you come up against another team you'll be downed at first if you die - at this point you're useless, you're bleeding out, enemy teams can finish you off or you can be revived by your team mates.

When you or one of your team mates die the first time you go to the gulag which is a one on one fight with a fellow dead player. Winner spawns back loser is fully dead. When you respawn again you only have a pistol and can either drop on yours or any dead body to loot them or the loadout drop (if available) to get a prefered gun.

The playing area reduces in size with a gas circle so it pushes teams into a smaller area.

You'll see teams use the buy stations which allow you to pay 4k to buy dead players back, armour plate bundles (a UAV which allows you to see other players on the map for about 30 seconds if they don't have a perk set up in their loadout called Ghost) amongst other stuff.

The only real other thing I can think of is contracts which are the yellow glowing things on the ground. The most common is a bounty - one player gets marked for you to go and kill but the team he's part of can see the threat level increase so they know you're coming successfully kill him and you're rewarded with cash.

Last edited:
Apparently in game update with some of the guns being nerfed - A-max / Fara and Streetsweeper.

I'd rather watch Tav than Halliday or Malky.

Spent one night trying to get in a game with them to stream snipe them

I'd rather watch Tav than Halliday or Malky.

Spent one night trying to get in a game with them to stream snipe them
never really understood why people bother with stream sniping?

back in the Fortnite days i used to watch Ninja and folk would do it all the time and dance in front of him etc as he killed them lol pointless.

Back