A Shot At Glory (Film)

Randomly popped in my head today.

Never watched it, so going to watch it tomorrow evening.

With a stellar cast of Duvall, Keaton and McCoist, it’s gotta be good, yeah?

Never actually watched it either. Will give it a go too.

Its fking brilliant apart from mccoist in a tim strip. brilliant in the sense of hilarious if you know 90s scottish fitba. Probably Robert Duvall's best role, FK your tom hagen. Still gutted coisty never won an oscar for that.

Went to the filming at Palmerston, was a very long watch but funny when they had to stop play and ask for the one team to allow the others some of the ball

3FjcArk.jpg

Here is Mr Duvall doing his research for the film.

I love it, very much a guilty pleasure as I know its not the best movie

I'll watch pretty much anything with Michael Keaton in it, and to be fair I'd watch Super Ally do a dramatic read of the dictionary.

Duvall’s accent is AIDS, and he’s meant to be the best actor on it (though Michael Keaton is easily one of the best in the business for me).

Only ever saw it once years ago but I’m sure I spotted ex Dunfermline striker Andy Smith in it too

Duvall’s accent is AIDS, and he’s meant to be the best actor on it (though Michael Keaton is easily one of the best in the business for me).

Only ever saw it once years ago but I’m sure I spotted ex Dunfermline striker Andy Smith in it too
Didier Agathe is in it I’m sure, along with Owen Coyle.

Duvall and Keaton must have been in awe seeing Agathe, seeing as he had to drive about in a tank due to the Rangers fans.

Didier Agathe is in it I’m sure, along with Owen Coyle.

Duvall and Keaton must have been in awe seeing Agathe, seeing as he had to drive about in a tank due to the Rangers fans.

The best bit of acting they’ll have done will have been acting straight faced when Agatha opened his mouth and they heard his girly wee voice

Its fking brilliant apart from mccoist in a tim strip. brilliant in the sense of hilarious if you know 90s scottish fitba. Probably Robert Duvall's best role, FK your tom hagen. Still gutted coisty never won an oscar for that.
I asked him about that in Houston. He said he had a Gers strip on underneath :))

Is the girl in this the dark haired one from monarch of the glen??? She is absolutely beautiful.

I don’t think Ally actually wears a Tim strip in it. The goals it shows you him scoring for the mentally challengeds is old footage of him scoring for us but the top has been altered
5-E5-C099-B-2532-4-FED-BE59-6196064-B73-E5.jpg

C7-CEB986-052-E-4-E43-A3-DB-C6-A58-E6-D2298.jpg

I was the same a few month back was intrigued about it but it’s awful haha Duvals accent is painful, ally’s a tim but his misses in the movie is a screamer

I don’t think Ally actually wears a Tim strip in it. The goals it shows you him scoring for the mentally challengeds is old footage of him scoring for us but the top has been altered
5-E5-C099-B-2532-4-FED-BE59-6196064-B73-E5.jpg

C7-CEB986-052-E-4-E43-A3-DB-C6-A58-E6-D2298.jpg
Go and watch it

I couldnt listen to Duvall. Terribe accent, reading his lines and just a shit performance.

Felt dirty seeing my hero in the poops

Watched it again not long ago and it’s an absolute cringefest. Accent attempts don’t get much worse than Duvall’s.
Kirsty Mitchell is one of the very few positives.

Back