ykY5ixF.jpg

i9eIp3F.jpg

5sVHADL.jpg

GgzQXNg.jpg

BG7XDQI.jpg

wYAlTuH.jpg

KkuT8Zn.jpg

31hYVZ3.jpg

I know the answer but why do all the Rangers haters keep banging on about “1 trophy in 3 years” as a reason for the gaffer not to win manager of the year. The clue is in the title it’s manager of the current season.

It’s a Micky mouse award anyway proved several times in the past (the year it went to Billy Reid instead of Walter for example)

Someone needs to tell that idiot Jim Mclean from bute that its manager of the present year not manager of 3 years, would do it myself but Gordon Ashley alias probably ignore my email like the others and I wont make his hotline comments!

Just incase Jim pops on here? Hey Jim its a yearly thing you dolt!

remember Walace won the treble. Aberdeen came secone beat them in both cups and Billy McNeil
won Managers of the year. Fair to McNeil said he was embarrassed

Stephen McGowan begging them to sign Doig, and they had Toney in the building?

I don’t think they ever agreed a fee with Peterborough.

Stephen McGowan begging them to sign Doig, and they had Toney in the building?

I don’t think they ever agreed a fee with Peterborough.
Is Stephen McGowan with the Daily Mail?

If so, did he let the cat out of the bag today in a scribble about the yahoos and their lack of a manager so far?

He says it is now 3 months since Celtic ''sacked'' Neil Lennon.

But three months ago Stephen, all you hacks told us lenny resigned, because you can't tell fibs to the Stock Exchange.

PS, didn't read the thread from the start.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark. So good to detract from the rags circulations figures and keep an eye on the propaganda. Your doing your bit for truth and honesty. Respect.

Back