Saturday's Football

is it the law that you have call the Cardiff player by his full name

every fecking time

Kieffer Moore
i used to think his name was [first name] Kieffer-Moore

Jeff Stelling having a mare on SSN
going on about Derby & Sheff Wed players not appearing yet for 2nd half
even tho it finished late

Fair chance that the Rotherham game could easily finish 10 minutes plus prior to the Derby game, could be massive depending on what happens.

He knew the post was there but still had the guts to nearly kill himself so he could miss a sitter. Pretty much sums up Derby’s season.

Coupon in the bin, Bournemouth are utter shite.

Was getting offered double my stake when they were 1-0 down too.

controversy in League 2

Salford who can still go up delay kick off due to weather to 4pm
meaning they'll come out for the 2nd half knowing what they have to do

Excellent header from Waghorn.

Would love to see Derby relegated but if they do stay up I'll be happy for Waghorn and Edmundson.

Like about 90% of all footballers :))

Very true haha

I dont think I've ever seen him touch a ball with his right foot, but I suppose when you could do what he done there it's not the worst thing.

Still think he was very overrated when he was in Scotland.

Very true haha

I dont think I've ever seen him touch a ball with his right foot, but I suppose when you could what he done there it's not the worst thing.

There was a stat a few weeks ago I think that Erik Lamela is yet to complete a pass with his right foot in the league this season

Big fan of Waggy, dislike Derby and Rooney. Not the highest quality but this has been entertaining!

No wonder Leeds want Kent. Great team back to front but toothless other than Bamford. So many moves break down on the edge of the box.

Back