Oli McBurnie likely to be in bother

What on earth is he doing to even be in that sort of situation in the first place? He is an idiot for that and an idiot for losing it.

I’ve watched the clip several times and I still can’t make out what happened . Is it a crime to stand on a phone , as that’s all I see macburnie doing .

You to laugh at all the people getting offended by this wanting him sacked blah, blah, blah.

Looks like 4 or 5 guys are giving him dogs abuse and probably have been for some time before the edit we get to see. Then he has went over and kicked their lady's front bottom in and deservedly so if that is the case.

You to laugh at all the people getting offended by this wanting him sacked blah, blah, blah.

Looks like 4 or 5 guys are giving him dogs abuse and probably have been for some time before the edit we get to see. Then he has went over and kicked their lady's front bottom in and deservedly so if that is the case.
Not sure the law sees it that way mate...

That's slightly different from what I am getting at.

People really need to stop thinking they can just abuse someone else in the street, pub, club etc just because they are famous and they think they are entitled to do so. Its about time someone started giving wee creeps like that a slap.
Completely agree with you on your main point, but it's nigh on impossible to tell what's went on there.

Hard to be critical of the guy when you know the wee fanny will have been giving him dogs abuse for a few likes. The levels of abuse he takes on twitter is crazy.

Poor, Oli, just standing at the corner, swinging a chain.
Along came a ****** and asked his name.

To be honest not too sure what happened there.

Some people shouting abuse and filming it, phone gets knocked to the floor, someone tried to stamp on it and then there’s a bit of shoving?

To be honest not too sure what happened there.

Some people shouting abuse and filming it, phone gets knocked to the floor, someone tried to stamp on it and then there’s a bit of shoving?
Looked like a knee to me. %^*& knows by who though.

Back