Jackson - High ranking Rangers official had a go at Brown

The Celtic Blog writer and fantasy Phil's love child James Forrest is whining about this and Union Bears march on Twitter .

It's been a hard time for this clown since we won the league predicted every Old Firm game as a win to them .

Predicted they would run riot in the Scottish cup game , refuses to accept we're the better team thinks Steven Gerrard is a lucky manager .

His pain has been wonderful to read and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon .

Brown, who less than two months ago, refused to even say Alfredo Morelos' name, refused to call us constantly by our name, who has cut about pretending to zombie walk in front of the Rangers support and we're meant to be ashamed someone said something to him ? And because he once shook hands with Glen Kamara ? A pity he didn't offer Shay Logan the same support when he insinuated he was a liar about racist abuse and his pal Tonev was telling the truth, eh Keith ?

Does Jackson have any idea how much of a snivelling lickspittle he's coming across as ? He's Jed Maxwell to Brown's Alan Partridge.
"I'm just a fan, Scott. Your biggest fan.."

Every time I see this thread it makes me laugh more than the last time!!

This is broony the main man, slayer of all before him, captain marvellous and we have his fluffer in the paper saying someone was nasty to him!!

When they were chucking sharks at their players, I thought it couldnt get better.
When their CEO chucked it, nope, wont get better.
Then their legendary (lol) manager chucked it, I thought we were there.
Then we had broon running away to the sheep as they had no manager.

This though, is just the cherry on the banter cake of Celtc Football Club.

We ended them, the fukin lot of them!

File this under shite. If it was a senior Rangers official then its odds on he's over 50, unfit and wearing a mask. Brown would have acted the hard man faced with an easy target. So it didn't happen. More likely someone smirked at him from behind a mask and Jackson has made a storyline out of it.
It’s Impossible to see a smirk behind a mask though.

Every time I see this thread it makes me laugh more than the last time!!

This is broony the main man, slayer of all before him, captain marvellous and we have his fluffer in the paper saying someone was nasty to him!!

When they were chucking sharks at their players, I thought it couldnt get better.
When their CEO chucked it, nope, wont get better.
Then their legendary (lol) manager chucked it, I thought we were there.
Then we had broon running away to the sheep as they had no manager.

This though, is just the cherry on the banter cake of Celtc Football Club.

We ended them, the fukin lot of them!
But but but big Shane was going to deliver the Holy Grail of ten B-D

File this under shite. If it was a senior Rangers official then its odds on he's over 50, unfit and wearing a mask. Brown would have acted the hard man faced with an easy target. So it didn't happen. More likely someone smirked at him from behind a mask and Jackson has made a storyline out of it.
I would say that's very close to what actually happened

Why bring Glen into it ? The inbred bastard only done that for the cameras .

The way he’s swaggered about the past x amount of years thinking he’s a wee hard man, he deserves everything he gets.

I like how the flames are being fanned. Back to the good old days when we open with our despise for them and their kind. They are a club with no morals. Wish the entire team and staff had done 'ra Broony. Seems like the mhedia are trying their best to make it out his abject failures this season are nothing to do with him or his team but the big bad Billy Boys unfairly undermining his glorious send off, which they / we did, but fairly!

I'm sure I read on a thread after the game, that Brown was muttering quadruple treble or something similar as he went off. I don't know if that's true, and I haven't seen any footage with audio to confirm that. However, it looks that way.
Looking back at it, that's feasible. Classless, childish and moronic.

Tough titty broon,been a wanker most of his celtic career.Hope we continue to rip the piss now hes in sheepville.

It’s called Karma you wanker. Quite happy to goad and antagonize our support and players when it was going your way, now it’s back to bite you on the arse and you don’t like it. Keep acting the cvnt and eventually you’ll get treated like one.

And if you’re looking in corned beef coupon, get it right up you as well.

To be honest I doubt this even happened.

If it did though then good.

Edgar was the first person I heard saying it - but in order to get to the top we needed to hate them as much as they did us. That's from pitch to board room. The attitude needs to be that we maul them in absolutely everything we compete against them in.

Tying scarfs to goal posts, wiping noses on corner flags, jokes at AGMs, laughing it up on BT Sports, talking about signing for 'the 10' .. forgive me for not showing this group of Celtic players any respect whatsoever. Reap what you sow.

These pricks can't even bring themselves to refer to the Old Firm derby for Christ sake. Clowns.

There’s a golden rule where this kind of thing is concerned. It’s one thing for players and coaching staff to let their passions run high in the heat of the battle and to allow the moment to get the better of their sensibilities but it’s quite another for the men in suits to lower themselves into the guttural bating of the opposition.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has mocked claims of a £9m offer for Rangers' Nikica Jelavic.
Ibrox sources had suggested that they had received the bid from an unnamed club for the Croatia striker as the transfer deadline approached.
"We have had a lot of interest and we've not encouraged that interest," Lawwell said of striker Gary Hooper.
"Last night, we got a £29m offer for Hooper, from an unknown agent, from an unknown club, from another universe."

Keith Jackson "chuckled" at this.

Jackson you utter utter fanny

Lawwell comments about rangers at AGM s, Tour of Japan, Phil O Donnell etc, not a cheap from the chip dooker.

Brown antics with various players and not just Rangers players, acting like an utter knob, not a cheap from pizza face.

Thumbheid antics over the years, corned beef chops said feck all

Go fuckyerself ya utter trumpet.

Last edited:
Nothing said when the Lego munchers goading players and fans. elbowing and stamping on players just constantly being a classless moron.
:shh:

RIP 10 in a row skeletor!! B-)

I'm sort of hoping it was a tanked up, bare-chested Stewart Robertson with a scarf tied around his head giving it 'mon then.

Realistically though it's a load of shite and Brown should be embarrassed that this is in the papers.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell has mocked claims of a £9m offer for Rangers' Nikica Jelavic.
Ibrox sources had suggested that they had received the bid from an unnamed club for the Croatia striker as the transfer deadline approached.
"We have had a lot of interest and we've not encouraged that interest," Lawwell said of striker Gary Hooper.
"Last night, we got a £29m offer for Hooper, from an unknown agent, from an unknown club, from another universe."

Keith Jackson "chuckled" at this.
Neither Lawwell, Brown or Jackson are laughing now. SG has been the end for them all.

I'm sort of hoping it was a tanked up, bare-chested Stewart Robertson with a scarf tied around his head giving it 'mon then.

Realistically though it's a load of shite and Brown should be embarrassed that this is in the papers.

Hahah, what a sight that would be
More likely to be dancing around with his shirt sleeves rolled up, asking Lego to "put his dukes up" and "accept a challenge under Queensberry rules" in his best Kelvinside accent :))
Gaun yersel Stewarty!

Celtic complain or seek clarification on everything they feel is a slight on them or doesn’t go their way. Literally everything.

So in the absence of the usual greeting complaint which Jackson would have happily exclusively revealed in his column, this is pish

Mud slinging "journalist" from a mud slinging "newspaper" writes anti-Rangers nonsense for the mud encrusted peasants. Pathetic cry babies, every last one of them.

This is particularly satisfying, we'll take no lectures on class and respect from a team who have shown us none.

Some these so called legends getting shown up for the frauds that they are, and they don't like eating their own dog food.

More than the ramblings of their brain dead supporters and bloggers, getting under the skin of some of these players to the point they are whining in the press marks a definite high point.

Hey keech we know your looking in .... our players can't stand him and show him zero respect.

From airfield setting about him in a bounce ball ... alfredo slaps him for fun these days ... Kent knocks him on his A***

Hes earned this disrespect along with a certain other team mate.

Your going same way i hope our players never give you a interview .... and if your not already banned from Ibrox I hope you will be soon.

Mud slinging "journalist" from a mud slinging "newspaper" writes anti-Rangers nonsense for the mud encrusted peasants. Pathetic cry babies, every last one of them.
Mud slinging journalist who wasn’t in the ground never mind the tunnel who was given the “story” either by crybaby Brown or Celtic. Why anyone would read what he has to say about anything is beyond me.

On H&H daily update, @David Edgar seemed to be implying he knew more details on the incident and it seemed to be Brown acting the coont and somebody from Rangers laughing at him. That was about it.

If I've misrepresented that, feel free to correct or delete.

Jackson is basically a PR operator for the tims these days.

Got to keep the booze money coming in though, eh Keith?
Has been ever since his other pal Miller was booted out of Ibrox. There is no way back in for this cretin so he is used by Lawwell to get the rattler and cabal message out there.

Back