Man City champions

Well deserved. More to come this season for City I reckon.

Added bonus, Leicester win makes Liverpool’s quest for CL that bit harder.

Had it in the bag for a while, lost a bit of concentration in the last couple of months but an easy championship win for them despite a dodgy start. Their owners will want the CL though but I have a feeling that Chelsea are going to beat them again.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Had it in the bag for a while, lost a bit of concentration in the last couple of months but an easy championship win for them despit a dodgy start. Their owners will want the CL though but I have a feeling that Chelsea are going to beat them again.
Yip Chelsea seem to have their measure although City should have had the league game well won, missed a penalty and then lost to a last minute strike.

They've won the title with 80 points and three games to spare.

Just shows the absolute state of England's "top" clubs this season.

Well done City with the very poor start to the season they had. Playing almost all season without a striker and still Winning games and playing great football at times. Diaz made the difference in the back 4 even made John stones look solid

Sky are going to have some job hyping the last day. League done, relegation done, top 4 done. Tune in for the race for 8th

Amazing what hundreds of millions of oil sheikh money does for your side. Will they go full Spurs and play canned crowd noise.

The best footballing side in England of the last decade by a country mile.

However, that defence, the garbage served up v Chelsea in the FA cup semi (and this is no slight on Chelsea, who were well worth their win) and Sterling who should be nowhere near that team and I reckon there's going to be an awful lot of average players and con men in suits going to be laughing all the way to the bank this summer as the shekels get flashed yet again this summer.

They've won the title with 80 points and three games to spare.

Just shows the absolute state of England's "top" clubs this season.

So they could have 89 points. Liverpool recorded 99 points last season and every one raved about them.

Manchester City have strolled the league whilst winning the League Cup, reached the FA Cup semi finals (making 7/8 changes in the semi) and have a Champions League final to look forward to.

At a canter.

So what’s Man United’s excuse then ?
I know Liverpool have to rely solely on revenue from replica kits sold in Toxteth.
I think we can all say (through gritted teeth), that Man Utd, Liverpool are huge clubs. To me Chelsea, and Man City, are buying their history. Fair play to them. Just seems a bit more hollow. My opinion.

I think we can all say (through gritted teeth), that Man Utd, Liverpool are huge clubs. To me Chelsea, and Man City, are buying their history. Fair play to them. Just seems a bit more hollow. My opinion.

Man Ure,and Liverpool, been"buying"their success,way long before Man City.

An outstanding team, absolutely love watching City. Hopefully they go on to win the Champions League as well.

On the other hand that fan gathering is embarrassing. We'll show them how it's done on Saturday afternoon. B-)

Well done city,worthy champions.
Hopefully Chelsea will win the CL,and they'll finish they're season on a downer.

Back