Clubs plans for trophy presentation

SSJack

Does anyone know if the club will be doing anything special for our trophy presentation on Saturday ? With no fans allowed it’s going to be unique , and poignant , for so many of us .

I’m wondering if we could see some ex players , some highlights on the big screens , and some class music as a bare minimum .

We all want to see Tav lift that trophy but I’m just hoping the club milk it for all it’s worth - it’s been a long time coming and the passion runs deep !

As presentations go, this is a damp squib. But it is a major achievement for us after 10 years of being shat on from a height and I don’t necessarily mean in a football sense.

Bears everywhere will be giving it laldy and rightly so. Everybody enjoy.
A damp squib ? Nah not for me . The club should go all out . Henderson , Laudrup , Gough , souness Derek johnstone should be on that park . Plenty fireworks , and confetti . Tunes blaring

A damp squib ? Nah not for me . The club should go all out . Henderson , Laudrup , Gough , souness Derek johnstone should be on that park . Plenty fireworks , and confetti . Tunes blaring
Would we even be allowed to have anyone other than the regular folk in the stadium? Not sure even the players families will be there, never mind any ‘guests’.

Think the thousands outside the ground, should do.a coordinated cheers, and fireworks/pyro moment as Tav lifts the trophy. They'll hear us alright.

I'm seeing this as an opportunity.

I've been at all the Ibrox presentations over the past 20 years and was at the last day successes at Easter Road and Kilmarnock as well. All the cup finals in that time too. The only one I've watched on the Tele was the first of Walters 3 at Tannadice which I watched with my mates.

This is an unusual opportunity to watch us lift a trophy with my dad and others in my family because next year I will be in the crowd again.

Well I wish us every success in building it up as much as we can. But there’s no substitute for 50k Bears going mental.

Why ? Restrictions are lifted . People can mix now just not in large crowds
Groups of 6 from 6 households isn’t it? Not certain as I’m in Wales. Of more relevance I guess the question would be have the restrictions around football, set by the JWG, been changed? I suspect not but am happy to be corrected.

Groups of 6 from 6 households isn’t it? Not certain as I’m in Wales. Of more relevance I guess the question would be have the restrictions around football, set by the JWG, been changed? I suspect not but am happy to be corrected.
Hope you’re wrong as we don’t want to just see the players get the trophy then walk off and that’s it . We need more

Not denigrating the achievement but without fans the actual ceremony will be flat IMO
The players and management team cannot wait to get presented with the Trophy on Saturday. Of course no fans present in the ground will make it different but as for sheer emotion you may well be surprised at the outpouring of unbridled joy amongst the players, management team and boardroom staff at the ceremony.

Look out for the Rangers media team capturing it all.

Would like to see it done in the stand surrounded by the RSC flags.

Its a bit naff on the grass as usual, like the Hearts one.

Does anyone know if the club will be doing anything special for our trophy presentation on Saturday ? With no fans allowed it’s going to be unique , and poignant , for so many of us .

I’m wondering if we could see some ex players , some highlights on the big screens , and some class music as a bare minimum .

We all want to see Tav lift that trophy but I’m just hoping the club milk it for all it’s worth - it’s been a long time coming and the passion runs deep !
Hopefully telling the SPFL to bring the Trophy over hand it in to the Front Desk and Piss Off, we want nothing to do with Liewells SCUM! We‘ll do our own thing, try and put TV screens outside and Celebrate!

As presentations go, this is a damp squib. But it is a major achievement for us after 10 years of being shat on from a height and I don’t necessarily mean in a football sense.

Speak for yourself

I just know I’ll be really disappointed if by the end of the day none of our players have uploaded a story showing King sliding across the dressing room floor

Bet you are the life n soul of the party,it will be what you make of it

If it was me in charge, after the on field presentation and TV stuff I'd have a live show on RTV with the Captain taking the trophy to the Trophy Room, interviews with players in the dressing room celebrating etc.

We'll never win a title with such a heavy reliance on media delivery than this season due to Covid, so we should be pulling out all the stops to make sure we can make all those who would have been in the stadium for the title celebrations feel part of it.

We've got such a great opportunity to do something a bit different to put the icing on the cake to end an already unforgettable season.

Save the legends for next year. This year is all about this team

Back