The red hot takes have already started

A wee message for suz & elliot shaw ...
Q6DDiec.jpg

F*ck off ya pair a bawbags !

I think the issue is wider and some people need to be careful what they're arguing for.

Essentially we should only be allowed mass gatherings for events deemed 'worthy' by those of a left wing persuasion. Nothing joyful, celebratory or relevant to the people who live here; only protests allowed, and only when they're deemed the right kind of protests (no anti-lockdown protests for example).

I'm very worried for Scotland over the next few years and unfortunately we've enabled these bastards by many bears voting them in again

It doesn't matter why you are gathering.

Whether it be for BLM, pro immigration, Palestine, Scott Brown, Throwing sharks at parkhead, Partick winning the league, Independence marches or Rangers winning the league.

You either call them all out or none at all.

Covid doesn't care why you are gathered.

If you are only calling out Rangers fans then its because you are a hate filled bigot.

Feck them.

Ironically, Pollockshields, where a protest was held today, just might be a current Covid 19 hotspot. ?

I hope the self-righteous individuals today at the protest self-isolate or get tested before spreading the virus to the rest of the city.

Anyone on Twitter, please let them know.

I think the issue is wider and some people need to be careful what they're arguing for.

Essentially we should only be allowed mass gatherings for events deemed 'worthy' by those of a left wing persuasion. Nothing joyful, celebratory or relevant to the people who live here; only protests allowed, and only when they're deemed the right kind of protests (no anti-lockdown protests for example).

I'm very worried for Scotland over the next few years and unfortunately we've enabled these bastards by many bears voting them in again
HNnSENW.jpg

:mad:

Ironically, Pollockshields, where a protest was held today, just might be a current Covid 19 hotspot. ?

I hope the self-righteous individuals today at the protest self-isolate or get tested before spreading the virus to the rest of the city.

Anyone on Twitter, please let them know.
Every single one of those there today should self isolate for 10 days, that includes the police.
Given that there is a surge in an area with a high ethnic community and its been proven that ethnic communities are at higher risk due to not getting the vaccine then the people that attended may well have blood on their hands. Shame on you

When’s a mass gathering not a mass gathering the hysteria has started already they can all go and take a flying fcuk to themselves.

It's an amazing virus this Covid. I mean we have mass demonstrations for BLM, anti lockdown and our own celebrations with no increase in deaths. People need to stop listening to the propaganda from Herr Sturgeon and her lickspittles in the press.

Hum Ma Bawz and the sitting MSP Sturgeon have been very quiet to condemn the mass gathering with no social distancing

Stopping immigration officials carrying out their legal work too

Yet when we celebrate on Saturday they will be all over it condemning fans

They can GTF

So can any Yessers who are Rangers fans you can GTF too

Rangers fans have provided millions in charitable donations, business both small and large have benefited from our travels the length and breadth of Scotland.

We all pay our taxes and abide by the law.

What has anyone who is here illegally done to benefit Scotland?

I support the people on the street today and everyone in the support who’ll be on the streets and at George Square on Saturday.

Go out and enjoy yourselves bears, we’ve earned it.

Back