Ryan Kent and his pet crocodiles

iain18(7)2

I see that James Tavernier mentioned this during a twitch stream tonight. Said that Ryan basically runs a zoo from his apartment and bought two pet crocodiles!
That can’t be right though surely?! It would be illegal to keep them without a licence surely?!

remember when he bought big niko katic a snake for a secret Santa present too!! What a man.

Different to a having a dog anyway.

Naw there's nothing illegal about owning crocodiles in Scotland. What makes you think that?
Surely it’s like keeping any dangerous reptile. You need a licence to own them. They are also not native to this country so you’d need special reasons/permissions to have them.

I see that James Tavernier mentioned this during a twitch stream tonight. Said that Ryan basically runs a zoo from his apartment and bought two pet crocodiles!
That can’t be right though surely?! It would be illegal to keep them without a licence surely?!

remember when he bought big niko katic a snake for a secret Santa present too!! What a man.

Carlos Cuellar had boa constrictors :)

Disgusting things the phobia i have with them is unreal

If there wasn’t a global pandemic going on this past year you would be able to catch our ‘Razza’ for an autograph or a photo at Royal Exchange Square with all the other weirdo goths. :))

Having enquired about this in an exotic pet shop in Ayr, you do have to have a requirement for a license for certain dangerous animals. I asked about the African Dwarf Crocodile they have there.

You do need a license to keep them. Why anyone would go to the trouble I have no idea.

it’s not like you could pet them they would take your hand off.

You need a Dangerous wild animals licence for all non-domestic animals. That's not the issue or the problem it's when the buggers outgrow the tank and room and house.

39087cc1d19512f62c1f705eff9ee3bc.gif

Back