George Sqare live WebCam.

It was inevitable. Games over and trophy awarded by 3pm and folk would have been half cut at that point, fast forward a few hours and folk are just blootered and that always turns into a recipe for disaster.

What I would say though is that there was thousands and thousands and thousands of us all over Glasgow today and the bam element is always going to he a minority but that's what gets the headlines.
I guess it's a bit like the not all Muslims argument people make when there's an Islamic terrorist attack. Except in this case it isn't, and we're all scum.

Thread has descended into nonsense.

From a fabulous effort from the UB to a majestic march to George Square and now there is in-fighting regarding folk scrapping.

It was going to happen. Its collateral damage. Leave them to it.

I suggest anyone focused on arguing/debating the scrapping takes a long good long at themselves in the mirror then shuffles to bed to give it a right good wetting.

No excuse for fighting amongst ourselves.

Put 1000s of people anywhere full of drink you will get fights. There isnt one T in the Park i went to I didnt see scraps. F uck, there was hipster students bottling each other no that long ago in Kelvingrove. The spin from hurting puddle drinkers is predicable and boring. Had it been them same shit would have happened. They seem to have airbrushed the fact they were throwing shark barriers at polis a few months ago haha

Last edited:
I have seen videos online of Rangers fans fighting with each other. It's probably more a scheme thing but, today on another thread I asked for us all to do one that that would be in attendance. Make today about the win and team and our joy and not about anything else.
That's no mob that's pissed people fighting
I didnt say It was a mob.
Apologies, I quoted the wrong post.

What if the other Rangers fan is a complete dick?
I’m missing the point here?

Having been there tonight I’ve said I don’t condone any bear on bear violence. Sadly large gatherings in this part of the country are likely to attract such nonsense.

It also needs to be policed sensibly, and it was at first but then thing seemed to change and some of the language I heard wasn’t necessary and seemed to inflame a situation in a way that could have been avoided.

Went up had a great day, hopefully only a minority have caused any trouble and there are no serious injuries to anyone.
It's always a minority and don't let the media or any Rangers hater tell you otherwise, in fact only 10% of people use Twitter but when you hear the outrage on a social media platform you'd think all 6 billion humans agree with Twitter. Truth is nobody gives a %^*&!
Well in Rangers, well in the majority of Rangers fans! What a historic day that will never be demeaned by anyone

I was there 3pm till 6pm. The recipe for trouble was plain for all to see. Time + booze+ crowds = the odd bit of trouble. It's a society issue. A section of folk just can't moderate there alcohol consumption and turn into absolute bellends.
I knew the longer things went on the more chance of trouble starting.
I have had a great day, and by the sounds of it most people have as well. I'm not gonna let the arsehole section of Scottish society ruin it for me.

Onwards to 56 . WATP

I don't believe a word that emerges from the long discredited Police Scotland. They are merely the paramilitary wing and private army of the SNP, as we all witnessed in Pollokshields midweek. They are not a neutral police service, and not accountable to the entire community. This is the same deliberately disfunctional organisation who claimed that Rangers fans were throwing their own children in front of police vehicles outside Hampden. They are proven liars.

Weird how the 'kill bill' protests and violence in Bristol were never met with such strong words and one sided condemnation by the police down South and heavy handed actions despite petrol bombs coming their way, I don't even think it's Rangers fans sometimes. The polis with the lead of the Nazi Government despise the working class, despise alcohol and despise football

It was inevitable. Games over and trophy awarded by 3pm and folk would have been half cut at that point, fast forward a few hours and folk are just blootered and that always turns into a recipe for disaster.

What I would say though is that there was thousands and thousands and thousands of us all over Glasgow today and the bam element is always going to he a minority but that's what gets the headlines.

It was another perfect storm. No fans in the ground, not pubs open to have other fans. If they had been open less woul have been in GS.

The truth is that we have a small percentage of absolute roasters who support us who give the club and the loyalist/unionist communities a bad name. Unfortunately they are drawn to celebrations like today's and the inevitable always happens.

We will never understand how to win the PR war, we have too many idiots who can't see the wood for the trees, I've accepted that now.

That said, however, I'm starting to get past the point of caring about bad PR/riots/fighting etc etc as regardless of what we do, we're always the bogey man.

It's always a minority and don't let the media or any Rangers hater tell you otherwise, in fact only 10% of people use Twitter but when you hear the outrage on a social media platform you'd think all 6 billion humans agree with Twitter. Truth is nobody gives a %^*&!
Well in Rangers, well in the majority of Rangers fans! What a historic day that will never be demeaned by anyone

Well said mate, I've just nipped in and out of this thread, watching the trophy presentation again and cannot keep the grin off my face! B-D

Glasgow Rangers Champions!

E1caIdmXoAAU3g-

That said, however, I'm starting to get past the point of caring about bad PR/riots/fighting etc etc as regardless of what we do, we're always the bogey man.

This is it really. It’s got to the point where everything we do is so politicised then who really cares. They hate us anyway so bad press is expected from a bunch of so called social liberals who don’t give a %^*& about working class people.

%^*& them and their piety

This is it really. It’s got to the point where everything we do is so politicised then who really cares. They hate us anyway so bad press is expected from a bunch of so called social liberals who don’t give a %^*& about working class people.

%^*& them and their piety

But long term we're losing the argument mate and unfortunately unless we buck up our ideas then it looks like Scotland is only going one way.

Back