Should Rangers bring out a statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunkin45

The words coming from the mouths of Yousaf and Sturgeon must NOT be allowed to continue. They have yet again called us an anti-catholic club ( Yousaf) and continue to attack the club. It is obvious to all and sundry that the SNP are only offended by the sight of so many union flags throughout the country yesterday. This slander cannot be allowed to continue and we must take action , including legal action, against the so- called government in this country. The SNP behave like schoolboy bullies and act with impunity against our club; meanwhile, Sturgeon thinks that she speaks ex cathedra...well, she doesn't. I will be writing to Rangers regarding the comments made by that horrible little bigot, Yousaf, and will be asking what we intend to do about this as it cannot be allowed to go on unopposed anymore. It is time to deal with the SNP once and for all.

Absolutely not, what we can be doing is running our soccer schools for kids and offering free places for those less fortunate. Publicly corner GCC into allowing a youth based Fan zone to assist with our country's problems with keeping young kids off the street and abusing drugs and alcohol, running workshops with words from the likes of a tee total JD?

None of it will happen though, all because we were waving the 'wrong' flag

No. However I’d be getting out legal team on hand ready to hit back at the pricks. And ban every nat and green MSP from Ibrox.
Still grates me that wee rhat bastard yousaf was given a vip day in the stadium last year. Wined dined and treated like royalty and for what? This?
BcQ2ZVw.gif

Sturgeon took no responsibility for the racist Snp fans who manned the border with stay out of Scotland signs to traffic coming up form England. She and Yousaf claimed that they didn't speak for them or Scotland - interesting that she takes a different approach to yesterdays events and targets our club as in some way responsible.

Glasgow and Central Scotland has a real problem with ned behaviour. It has manifested itself at football matches, darts matches at the SECC, concerts, festivals, marches and in general week to week activity within society.
The only time it seems to catch the full attention of the mhedia and politicians though is when it's Rangers or loyalists involved.
We can point that out as much as we want but if the fucking idiot element within our support intend to take every and any opportunity to prove their idiocy then we are farting against thunder and playing into their hands.
I agree with others who say if the club make a statement now it will be implied as liability.
If the guilty are found and named then the club should then make a statement saying they will never be welcome back at Ibrox.
And it maybe wouldn't be a bad idea if the fans groups themselves condemned the idiots, called them out and made it plain they are just not welcome.

The point I am making in this thread is that the SNP are labelling all rangers fans as anti-catholic bigots. THIS must be dealt with.

No. Up to the individual and their msp. Just ask why our kids are separated from 4 till 18 because of Sky fairies, and if this could be a cause of division?

My gut feeling is they are positioning Rangers for strict liability.

No. However I’d be getting out legal team on hand ready to hit back at the pricks. And ban every nat and green MSP from Ibrox.
Still grates me that wee rhat bastard yousaf was given a vip day in the stadium last year. Wined dined and treated like royalty and for what? This?
This begs the question is there any SNP MP or MSP that anybody knows that is a Rangers supporter?
I personally know of none and have never heard of one.

It's the Glasgow way to get drunk and have a rammy.Not condoning some of the scenes but T In The Park,Transmt,the papes losing to Ross County have all seen trouble.
It will never change in this area no matter how much that cnut Sturgeon charges us for booze.
Maybe if she had treated people like adults and allowed folk actually into pubs some of the trouble could have been avoided

Don't think there's much the club can or even should say. Park already slaughtered the Sleazy Natsi Party in previous correspondence.
It's the small minority that just don't learn any lessons and give our detractors the opportunity to attack that bothers me.
Fans could maybe get together, produce and publish reasonable articles detailing the selective nature of the Holyrood mafia's comments and actions.

They have nothing to issue a statement for. Private citizens decide to have a public gathering, I’m not sure what they would say? We are a football club, not a political party. The only people who can fix Scotland’s societal issues is the government.

Rather than be annoyed at the noise around us, why not laugh at it and look upon it as envy. They hate what we stand for, they know Glasgow is ours and they know they can do fûck all about it. It’s brilliant. Nothing will come of this. Absolutely fûck all. Lap it up and enjoy the seethe.

No. We have a section of supporters who will continue to behave in ways that bring criticism to the club. All the club can do is ban them from attending our matches. After that? The police's responsibility.

Just watch mate.

You might offend Nationalist Rangers supporters.

I’m not one of them but you do realise we have some right? Thousands of them.

I often read on here that no nationalist is a Rangers fan.

My best mate is one. He has had his season ticket for about 30 years. He cares about the club immensely

Thinking that all nationalists are ‘bad’ is not far away from the nonsense we suffer of all Rangers fans are ‘bad’.

No doubt this will prove less than popular.

The Stazi just don’t like us because we are a Unionist Club, They know what we stand for, We don’t like them because We know what they stand for!! It’s never going to go away!! But I totally enjoyed myself Yesterday, Ibrox, Geo Square, Bridgeton,

The words coming from the mouths of Yousaf and Sturgeon must NOT be allowed to continue. They have yet again called us an anti-catholic club ( Yousaf) and continue to attack the club. It is obvious to all and sundry that the SNP are only offended by the sight of so many union flags throughout the country yesterday. This slander cannot be allowed to continue and we must take action , including legal action, against the so- called government in this country. The SNP behave like schoolboy bullies and act with impunity against our club; meanwhile, Sturgeon thinks that she speaks ex cathedra...well, she doesn't. I will be writing to Rangers regarding the comments made by that horrible little bigot, Yousaf, and will be asking what we intend to do about this as it cannot be allowed to go on unopposed anymore. It is time to deal with the SNP once and for all.

The point I am making in this thread is that the SNP are labelling all rangers fans as anti-catholic bigots. THIS must be dealt with.
Well that will have to be done by individuals because again she never stated the club was anti-catholic, she stated Rangers fans so if any bluenoses is aggreived about that statement look at what legal avenues we have. Might have been a good idea to have our own stewards from supporters association to police us,

They have nothing to issue a statement for. Private citizens decide to have a public gathering, I’m not sure what they would say? We are a football club, not a political party. The only people who can fix Scotland’s societal issues is the government.
westminester government you mean as we only have a council assembly hall who are playing well above their station acting as if they are a government.

To ignore it would be a mistake imo.....

Why don’t the club highlight this as another example of the government’s failure to tackle the drink and drug problem of Scottish kids

I’m not one of them but you do realise we have some right? Thousands of them.

I often read on here that no nationalist is a Rangers fan.

My best mate is one. He has had his season ticket for about 30 years. He cares about the club immensely

Thinking that all nationalists are ‘bad’ is not far away from the nonsense we suffer of all Rangers fans are ‘bad’.

No doubt this will prove less than popular.

That's his and their democratic right mate but I'll be brutally honest.
I genuinely despise any Rangers fan who votes for a party that hates our club and culture.

They have every right to vote for them, I've every right to despise what they're trying to do to our country.

No. We have a section of supporters who will continue to behave in ways that bring criticism to the club. All the club can do is ban them from attending our matches. After that? The police's responsibility.
No condemnation from krankie or her cohorts and I include the BBC and daily record, about the law breaking acts in Glasgow preventing immigration officers from upholding the law and sending illegal s back. What we need is consistency and not just a law for us and a law for others! Oh, and by the way 55 has upset Hamsa somewhat!!!

Sturgeon took no responsibility for the racist Snp fans who manned the border with stay out of Scotland signs to traffic coming up form England. She and Yousaf claimed that they didn't speak for them or Scotland - interesting that she takes a different approach to yesterdays events and targets our club as in some way responsible.
Exactly

The club should be saying absolutely nothing.

%^*& the snp, treat them with the contempt they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back