Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Never heard Laurie but I assume it went like

esteemed panel, may I take you back in time to the darkened nights of yesteryear which were illuminated not only by the old stadium floodlights but also by the pulsating skills of the very likes of James Jinky Johnstone all the way through to Henrick, the noise and the fervour of the crowd would echo through eternity and it for those reasons I think we should bring back Martin with Neil Francis Lennon as his assistant, your collective thoughts please?

Ange Kajagoogoo, can none of them speak properly
Kajagogoo.jpg

Theyre too shy to speak properly.

esteemed panel, may I take you back in time to the darkened nights of yesteryear which were illuminated not only by the old stadium floodlights but also by the pulsating skills of the very likes of James Jinky Johnstone all the way through to Henrick, the noise and the fervour of the crowd would echo through eternity and it for those reasons I think we should bring back Martin with Neil Francis Lennon as his assistant, your collective thoughts please?

You're completely wrong mate.

He was even more pompous than that!

Did McLean say he didn’t think the badges would be an issue. Would like an answer on this one way or another. Guess it’s a win win. If he needs the badges it’s an embarrassment for them but if he doesn’t need them they appoint this guy

You were close, but no cigar :))

Oh dear, John from Greenock trots out the feed the poor myth. If his voice gets any higher he'll be signed up for the Go Compare adverts.

Keevins is putting the boot into the "charade" surrounding the Howe fiasco, he's even more frustrated than the callers.

Did he mention he married a Protestant?

I liked it best when Atletico Madrid kicked his c*nt in and won the tie.

I don't think there is any doubt that the bravest man in football, will be in their backroom team.
Which is hilarious
You just know for a fact that when auld Shoo was giving it there needs to be someone inside Celtic park who has the right credentials in the event that the new man and his backroom staff done, the bravest man in football sat up a little taller, raised his mighty head (which is quite a talent given the size of his honker), moved the alterboy from off his knees, gave a little cheer and told the mrs it was Indian for dinner cos Daddy got a job for another few years

Remember we all never listened to SSB? And some were ripped apart on FF for doing so a couple of years ago :))
Since meltdown it’s been brilliant listening to the unwashed showing their true colours. Faiful froo and froo my arse.
Baffult, davastatit, catastrophe, the list goes on. We’ve even had one of them phoning up in tears ffs.
They were blinkered by 10. They were convinced they had it.
I think they can see us now.

Back