Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

They’re trying their damndest to convince anyone who’ll listen to them that this guy is the real deal.
They’ve given up trying to pronounce his name as well and is now referred to as the Australian guy :p
Sadly some are at stage 3 of grief already, bargaining. Stage 1 of shock and denial is what we want. Justifying a fat Greek with no swimming badges of note let alone a footballing badge is glorious, but shock and denial will always be my favourite

Gerry from Kilwinning is calling this a Titanic disaster, Desmond and Liewell are the joint captains of this sinking ship.

He thinks that there's a sub plot, comparing Liewell to Putin who left the presidency to become prime minister. He thinks Pete the Japanese is plotting his return.

And for the first time, no sarcy Sevco or New Rangers comments, that's how traumatised poor Gerry is.

Nadim the “Rangers fan” on to speak to Mhark so he can bum up biscuit hips.
Rangers fan, aye right!

Nadim remembers 5 minutes into his biscuit hips circle jerk call with Mark that he’s supposed to be a Rangers fan and mentions Patterson at the last minute. Clown!

Everything about him annoys me, including his team selections.
Last night’s team may as well have been wearing hoops.
Billy Gilmour (champions league winner) has to come on as a sub to replace the 60 minute man.
An utter joke of a man and team.

Clarke fluking his way to the Euros won't enhance his reputation as a Manager, apart from to one club.

Gerry from Kilwinning is calling this a Titanic disaster, Desmond and Liewell are the joint captains of this sinking ship.

He thinks that there's a sub plot, comparing Liewell to Putin who left the presidency to become prime minister. He thinks Pete the Japanese is plotting his return.

And for the first time, no sarcy Sevco or New Rangers comments, that's how traumatised poor Gerry is.
He’s an absolute thunderc()nt.

Your tears taste like champagne Gerry ya rancid bastard.

Starting off with the phone in equivalent of an online troll there.

The producer gets to choose who gets on. Must need random air time to fill and have Jim Duffy discuss to keep away from the shi.tshow at Celtc.

1/3rd way through the show. Now onto Ange.

2 hour shows are back talking about Scotland but even worse Gordon Duncan is back.

Think I will give it a miss until Big Ange jets in or after the Euros.

It was so much better with the other guy hosting it, he was just a normal guy without having to act like a lady's front bottom towards callers.

2 hour shows are back talking about Scotland but even worse Gordon Duncan is back.

It was so much better with the other guy hosting it, he was just a normal guy without having to act like a lady's front bottom towards callers.
Andrew was 20 times better than the constipated Motherwell supporter. Duncan despises Rangers. He simply cannot hide it no matter how hard he tries. Not saying he favours the mendicants, he just doesn't like us.

He needs to work on his attitude towards callers, he's so often snyde with Bears, but rarely with others.

Andrew was 20 times better than the constipated Motherwell supporter. Duncan despises Rangers. He simply cannot hide it no matter how hard he tries. Not saying he favours the mendicants, he just doesn't like us.

He needs to work on his attitude towards callers, he's so often snyde with Bears, but rarely with others.
I disagree , I actually quite like GD and to be fair he’s actually quite impartial

Damn right, when Angie skips in I’ll be all over it again

Reactions: SE5
No idea why I am listening to this, but I just heard brain surgeon Gordon Diezel saying the only reason Calum McGregor has not been good the last few season is due to the amount of games he has played..

giphy.gif

Back