Henning Wehn, German Comedian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in life it's better to concede early that you've made an arse of it,saves you then making an even greater arse of yourself.

I always hated seeing him on QI.

Not only does Davies get more points, he also seems funny in comparison to Wehn, which is a feat.
I liked QI and love Stephen Fry's wit and you could always rely on one of the team(s) coming away with a corker.

It has nothing to do with this thread, or the content.

This guy, Wehn, made me wince. Just a fish out of water altogether. Not entirely his fault, granted, but the only pass marks I can give him is trying to make a go at being funny in a culture that is way beyond your depth of knowledge.

And I do realise that goes for British comics going to Germany, etc.

Can’t stand this guy. No idea what he has been saying about us so my opinion is purely based on him as I’ve seen him on TV. Weird sounding and not funny.

keep an eye on this bears and keep the racist to the fore in his header.
he'll need to be at it 24 hours a day to stop it being there .
someone from german decent having a cheap shot at any pro british establishment ,esp. our club needs brought back to earth and reminded who was responsible for millions of deaths in 2 world wars .

This guy, Wehn, made me wince. Just a fish out of water altogether. Not entirely his fault, granted, but the only pass marks I can give him is trying to make a go at being funny in a culture that is way beyond your depth of knowledge.

And I do realise that goes for British comics going to Germany, etc.
Quite literally, the hammer-head shark looking deformity

Will be back at the Beeb tomorrow signing a new 12-year deal.

Presenter of new comic panel based news quiz, Have I Got Jews For You, joined by team captains the hilarious "Kill Whitey" woman, and Anjem Choudary.

And Sportsound pundit.
Fuckin hell you're chronic.

As for Wehn, at the time I replied to his comment saying "So you think it's okay for the Prague player to tell Glen Kamara "You're a fucking monkey"?"

He never replied and blocked me

He used to be Commercial Manager at Wycombe when the guy wi nae teef wiz there.

Probably accounts for his apparent dislike of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back