Euro 2020 Euro 2020 betting

Sorry to hijack this thread but, anyone got tickets for their games yet?

I have tickets for the June 29th game at hampden. When I log into the ticket app it says “no tickets under this email address”.

Sorry to hijack this thread but, anyone got tickets for their games yet?

I have tickets for the June 29th game at hampden. When I log into the ticket app it says “no tickets under this email address”.
Get more joy asking there mate.

I am surprised the bookies are going with 33/1 and not higher odds on that Belgium v Italy final because the way the knockout is scheduled if Belgium and Italy both win their groups they can meet in the quarter finals. If they both finish 2nd then they would meet in the last 16 so think the only way that final is possible is if one of them finishes 2nd in their group as one of them would go into the bottom half of the draw.

I've not got anything on but think Portugal have a good chance as the draw could be kind to them in terms of the knockout stages were they to qualify as one of the 3rd place teams. Top scorer was thinking Lukaku as I think Belgium will win their group with ease. I think Scotland will qualify for last 16 as 2 home games are a huge advantage.
Belgium being 8/11 to win Group drives that price up really - looks a big price to me, would rather bet that than the 1/2 Italy to win their one, I fancy Turkey to do them in Rome for starters.

I know it's the 4 best 3rd placed teams who go through to last 16 but how is it decided who these 4 teams play ?

The winner of Group B (likely Belgium) can play 3rd place team in A/D/E/F, so possibly get France, Portugal or Germany. While the winner of Group E (likely Spain) can only get 3rd place team in A/B/C/D .

Denmark to reach at least the quartees
England to reach at least the semis
Portugal to reach at least the semos
Scotland to quality for r16

50/1

Just done my work's predictions comp. Really had to factor in the venues. Normally I'd have selected France and Portugal to beat Germany but both matches are in Munich.

I think 5/1 France to win it is a fair price. Similar to 2018 they'll probably be boring in the group stage, just doing enough to win then turn it on when asked later on.

I know it's the 4 best 3rd placed teams who go through to last 16 but how is it decided who these 4 teams play ?

The winner of Group B (likely Belgium) can play 3rd place team in A/D/E/F, so possibly get France, Portugal or Germany. While the winner of Group E (likely Spain) can only get 3rd place team in A/B/C/D .
It's points total that they've qualified with then probably down to goal difference etc after that.

Trying to do a pre tournament accumulator but struggling to find a site that allows a mix of bets.

It’s all on wiki that mate if you can be bothered looking in to it! Quite complex like.

What is it you're looking to do ?
Belgium win group
Italy over goals
Scotland to get out the group

Probably look to put a couple more in but can’t get a site that’s allowing it even though them 3 aren’t related markets.

Belgium win group
Italy over goals
Scotland to get out the group

Probably look to put a couple more in but can’t get a site that’s allowing it even though them 3 aren’t related markets.
Yeah for some reason it's coming up that the Italy total goals bet is related, not sure why though.

The euros r usually better than the world cup imo. Better quality throughout this Euros than Russia WC.

France have the best squad but fancy Italy as well. Dutch could surprise people as well

Do Spain have any chance? Seen very much like a team in transition. Only ask cause I've got them in a sweepy. Wrong time to get them.
I’ve taken them mate. I think Laporte switching from France to Spain is a big boost for them and they are strong in the middle of the park with Rodri and Thiago.

First mention of England and 1966. Unfortunately only 2/9!!

Harry Kane being the best striker in the world, although his trophy cabinet is bare! 7/2.

Any mention of a foreign player who plays in the English Premiership, evens.

England can in this (the tournament)...usually as the teams are warming up!! 2/1.

Good to see that Scotland have qualified for a tournament since 1998!! 6/4.

Liam MacLeod, radio Scotland to mention the score during commentary every 2.3 minutes...2/1.
Will never be as quick as it took fat Crocker to get in progress result yesterday .

Belgium to win group
Italy to win group
Sweden to qualify
France to win group

£2.50 @8/1

Belgium to win group
Italy to win group
Ukraine to win group
Scotland to qualify
Sweden to qualify
France to win group

£2.50 @109/1

Wasn't impressed with Holland the other night so that's why I've gone with Ukraine.

Will try a rolling accumulator as well a mix of teams winning and goals in the games usually do OK at it.

Last edited:
Mainly based on the fact they couldn't beat Scotland, I've bet on Netherlands to fail to get out of their group. Austria have a hell of a lot of players that play in the Bundesliga so are used to playing at a decent standard and every tournament seems to have a small team having a fairy tale story and I have a feeling that could be North Macedonia with Pandev.

Also bet on Portugal to win the tournament

Belgium to win group
Italy to win group
Sweden to qualify
Italy to win group

£2.50 @8/1

Belgium to win group
Italy to win group
Ukraine to win group
Scotland to qualify
Sweden to qualify
Italy to win group

£2.50 @109/1

Wasn't impressed with Holland the other night so that's why I've gone with Ukraine.

Will try a rolling accumulator as well a mix of teams winning and goals in the games usually do OK at it.
Italy so good they're going to win two of the groups? :p

First mention of England and 1966. Unfortunately only 2/9!!

Harry Kane being the best striker in the world, although his trophy cabinet is bare! 7/2.

Any mention of a foreign player who plays in the English Premiership, evens.

England can in this (the tournament)...usually as the teams are warming up!! 2/1.

Good to see that Scotland have qualified for a tournament since 1998!! 6/4.

Liam MacLeod, radio Scotland to mention the score during commentary every 2.3 minutes...2/1.
You missed “ Sasa Papac being the only remaining player from the Paul Le Guen era” :cool:

1 day closer. To derail my own thread what's the thoughts regarding the Copa America? Might do an ew double with someone there and perhaps Italy or Belgium.

If France win their group, their L16 and QF should be reasonably comfortable, leaving them with Italy or Belgium in the SFs (if all goes according to seedings).

No guarantees in a group with Germany and Portugal, though.

England 7/2 to reach the final at Hills today.

Printing money.

If/when England win the Group, they'll be playing either France/Portugal/Germany in the L16. And then possibly Spain in the QFs.

England have little history of getting the better of those sides in a major tournament.

Can't wait for the tournament.

I've only done a couple of outrights.

Italy to win the tournament at 11/1

Feran Torres top goalscorer at 33/1

At least 1 goal in every group stage game
Italy & Belgium win there groups
Hungary & North Macedonia lose all group games
£5 Returns £755 on Skybet

Germany to win it

British bookies always have England at too short a price due to their fans jumping on them. Sold them on the spread betting. If they don't make the semis I make a profit

Germany to win it

British bookies always have England at too short a price due to their fans jumping on them. Sold them on the spread betting. If they don't make the semis I make a profit
I don’t think they will get past either of France or Portugal mate, knocked out in the last 16 easy

I'm wondering how COVID could affect the competition. Busquets has tested positive and is isolating as well as the rest of the Spain squad.

There is potential for COVID to seriously affect the tournament whether it be individual players, multiple players or even an entire team forfeiting a game/games.

If/when England win the Group, they'll be playing either France/Portugal/Germany in the L16. And then possibly Spain in the QFs.

England have little history of getting the better of those sides in a major tournament.

Can't wait for the tournament.
That may be correct but its true to say this England Team is stronger, in comparison at least, to those opponents than in previous years.

Its not the best England side but it is strong with a lot of attacking flair. Those teams mentioned are all poorer versions of themselves, except perhaps France, so its a wide open tournament.

Ultimately England rarely lose, score a lot and have plenty options to change things as and when. Im not saying theyll walk in and out with the Trophy easily but they seem a very sound bet all things considered and we are talking betting or risk vs reward.

Back