Seat transfers

Not having a juvenile debars you from the family stand. Unfortunate but at least you're being offered other seats.
Just heard from the third mate & he hasn't been relocated. Two of us are being moved to different locations and he has been advised that there are no available seats for him to transfer to (so I assume he is staying in his current Family Stand seat).

You cant contact the ticket office by phone to clarify things - it's all a bit annoying.

Cheers mate MRR row B
You’re a row in front of me so you won’t have any restrictions on your view

That’s your view:

You’re a row in front of me so you won’t have any restrictions on your view

That’s your view:

Brilliant cheers

Ive put down a few preferences mate. Looking to move from BF2. Me and my dad sit together there but everyone stands and due to my dad having a bad back he struggles
Not bad guessing getting a single move is easier than 2 or 3

I've had an email to say they 'confirm I have updated your transfer request'.

I have no idea what the means.

Put myself on the seat transfer list last year, hoping for a move from MFF to MFN, MFM or MFH, MFJ but I’m not hoping for much to be honest.

After seeing guys saying they have been after a move for years I think I’ll be waiting a while. Just glad to have my seat but hopefully in the future something will come up

Nothing back from my request yet, don't expect to get one but would be nice to know it's not happening so I can stop checking every thread about them

I got an email yesterday saying my request had been updated, so I imagine they’re starting to look at these now.
When did the ticket office open again, when looking for information on the bank transfer all I received was the usual automated email, roughly due to covid-19 and the office is closed and we hope to bla bla bla

Keep seeing a notification for an email in my inbox and before clicking I hope for it to be about a transfer

I go in and it’s always the shop sales posts or MYGERS
Yep it's torture waiting

No, torture was being on the waiting list for a season ticket last year and sitting in that thread with others getting seat offers before you. "How many points do you have ?", "Which stand/area did you request ?", "where is the seat you were offered ?"

In comparison this is just a mild inconvenience
You’re right mate just having a season ticket at this time is a blessing.

still though getting a move would be a nice bonus

No, torture was being on the waiting list for a season ticket last year and sitting in that thread with others getting seat offers before you. "How many points do you have ?", "Which stand/area did you request ?", "where is the seat you were offered ?"

Thats very true

I was involved in that and was unsuccessful. Was torture. Was still hoping for this year. Has there been any announcement yet if they definetely wont be going to the waiting list this season if the season books are already all sold?

I was involved in that and was unsuccessful. Was torture. Was still hoping for this year. Has there been any announcement yet if they definetely wont be going to the waiting list this season if the season books are already all sold?
Only news I've seen is that renewals closed, no numbers or indication if there are any available

Season Ticket renewals for season 21/22 are now closed.

Thank you to all our supporters that have renewed for next season. Once again, you set the standard for others to follow.

We cannot thank you enough for your unwavering support.

Let the others come after us.

Emailed for a transfer for me and my pal in 2019. Received confirmation but said was unlikely that year. Fair enough.

got an email last Ye at confirming I was still on the list.

Emailed again this year to ensure my request is still live and apparently I’m not on the list. I’ve emailed back with proof of my email in 2019.

Hope they deal with this in the correct manner.

Emailed for a transfer for me and my pal in 2019. Received confirmation but said was unlikely that year. Fair enough.

Emailed again this year to ensure my request is still live and apparently I’m not on the list. I’ve emailed back with proof of my email in 2019.

Youre lucky mate , I've never had Jack shit off them , and thats with me going in personally a few years back .

Been on it since 2018. Got offered an absolute sneider of a move last year. Knocked it back. Wondering if that puts me to the bottom of the list

Been on it since 2018. Got offered an absolute sneider of a move last year. Knocked it back. Wondering if that puts me to the bottom of the list
apparently no it doesnt just means what you want isn't available i'm Row X in copland rear and want a move further down but nothing and thats been 3 years i'd say

Now had a response saying I am actually on the list haha

apparently no it doesnt just means what you want isn't available i'm Row X in copland rear and want a move further down but nothing and thats been 3 years i'd say
Im row H in BF2 along with my dad. Looking for another 2 together elsewhere a bit further back.

Ive a ticket in the middle of the broomy back row of front and need a swap for 1 either sj front or cop front so i can take my wee boy

Just been offered a move from so hopefully others on the the thread that want one get an offer too

MFF row H to MFJ

Been trying to find pics to make sure there isn’t a pillar in front of me

Last edited:
My friends boy has been offered a new season ticket.
He was on the waiting list,he has had season ticket in the past and has 420 MyGers points.
He has to log in and choose seat from what is available (says very limited) and has three days to complete.
Edit-
Just got himself a great seat in Govan Rear.

Last edited:
My friends boy has been offered a new season ticket.
He was on the waiting list,he has had season ticket in the past and has 420 MyGers points.
He has to log in and choose seat from what is available (says very limited) and has three days to complete.
Edit-
Just got himself a great seat in Govan Rear.
If that's the case then those looking seat transfers have been banished in favour of new ST holders

If that's the case then those looking seat transfers have been banished in favour of new ST holders
I think they do the two in tandem.
Seat moves can only happen if they have something that suits who is looking.
He has just sent me his confirmation so it has gone through.
(It does say on his offer that available seats are extremely limited due to incredible renewal numbers)
Had a look at the availability on stadium seating plan and there are very,very few seats and they are almost all singles.
Examples East Enclosure has two single seats available in the full area.
West enclosure has one seat and it is restricted view.
Copland Rear has NO availability.

Last edited:
I think they do the two in tandem.
Seat moves can only happen if they have something that suits who is looking.
He has just sent me his confirmation so it has gone through.
(It does say on his offer that available seats are extremely limited due to incredible renewal numbers)
Had a look at the availability on stadium seating plan and there are very,very few seats and they are almost all singles.
Examples East Enclosure has two single seats available in the full area.
West enclosure has one seat and it is restricted view.
Copland Rear has NO availability.
Call me cynical, but I would hazard a guess at least 1 current ST holder is on a waiting list to transfer to Govan rear.

Logged into my account earlier today and noticed a new seat in my basket but no email now the seat is no longer in my basket. its my ideal location so really hoping I now get an email

Logged into my account earlier today and noticed a new seat in my basket but no email now the seat is no longer in my basket. its my ideal location so really hoping I now get an email
I got the email about three hours after i noticed the seat in my basket mate so it should come. Luckily at the time i had just received a reply to an email i had sent asking if i was still on the transfer list so when i went in to check my Rangers number i noticed the new offer and it was all confirmed very quickly

Same thing happened last year with me, you will get an offer soon. Near freaked out last year when it vanished from basket, then got an email of the offer later or next day.

Back