Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europa League began in season 2009/10.

Teams who have conceded most in Group Stage (144 groups over 12 years, 576 teams)

20. Vardar ( Macedonia) 17/18
19. Shamrock Rov (Republic of Ireland) 11/12 Astana (Kazakhstan)19/20
18. Limassol (Cyprus) 14/15 and Dudelange (Luxembourg)19/20
17. Celtic 20/21 (Game to play)
How many did the concede in their last game?

Obviously not.

Why I put forward that name is, circa 2006ish (whenever Keene was there I'd assume) he came on for a second half against Lyon, I think, in a CL tie and played well. They followed that up with a demolition job on Hearts (5-0) at the weekend and Miller played a starring role. The filth in the stands, in the press box and Snyde were in raptures.

And we were off and running, Miller was the best box to box midfielder etc, what an engine, what a prospect.

In truth and this is all that matters. The filth thought they had unearthed their own Ian Durrant. Which was far from the case but the yahoo and hyperbole, eh?

So his contract was running down. Should he stay or should he go? He opted for Man Utd. Timothy was far from pleased. And we can't have a yahoo scorned, can we?

At the time, Ronnie Cully, a sellik propagandaist for the evenin tims, actually wrote that if Liam Miller was in a pub/nightclub after signing a pre contract for Man Utd, it would be understandable if he received a slap from a disgruntled sellik fan. (Not verbatim, but that was the gist of the scribble)

Apparently Miller had received a bad injury at the rat hole in his early years and the filth had took the time and money to help him on his way to recuperation. And he slapped them in the face by going from the cesspit to Salford. - There's thanks for you.

That's why I put him in their rogues gallery of players who had earned their ire, in the 'modern' era.

Remember, they're putting faces on banners as to who is pissing them off presently. I added a few names of players who have infuriated them at various stages in the past.

Don't know what else to add.
O'Donnell and Simon Donnelly signed pre contracts with Sheffield Wednesday and where given the treatment.
The only Rangers player that I remember doing us a bit dirty was Van Bronckhurst. He was "injured" the whole season before he signed for Arsenal.

Enjoy lads

The deeply disturbing aspect of all this madness is that, seemingly, all those 'custodians' sat behind the fences at Celtic Park (and I include their many lackies such as Strachan & family) think they are doing and have done a fantastic job running the affairs of Celtic Football Club. It's a parallel 'reality' where all their faultless actions are simply not understood or appreciated by a clearly 'ignorant and entitled' support. (customers).

But the horrible reality - from absolutely everything we have seen since last August - and way beyond that - Celtic's business has been mismanaged on a monumental scale. The club is dysfunctional at every level. Without exception. And this is the chaos that Postecoglou is supposedly going to be expected to preside over. And be successful.

Even I can accept that if Celtic were running as smoothly as the proverbial well-oiled machine. The '10' was in the bag. It might have been the time for an 'interesting' appointment. Take a guy from a completely different footballing environment and see how it all works out when he turns up in Glasgow. Might even have made an interesting Channel 5 documentary. 'Big Ange meets the Strachans'.

But by parachuting this man into what is a misfiring and chaotic environment - it's just asking for trouble. Plain and simple. That the likes of DD and the rest of the fools at Celtic Park can't or won't see it is at the heart of all our problems. What a mess.

Enjoy lads

The deeply disturbing aspect of all this madness is that, seemingly, all those 'custodians' sat behind the fences at Celtic Park (and I include their many lackies such as Strachan & family) think they are doing and have done a fantastic job running the affairs of Celtic Football Club. It's a parallel 'reality' where all their faultless actions are simply not understood or appreciated by a clearly 'ignorant and entitled' support. (customers).

But the horrible reality - from absolutely everything we have seen since last August - and way beyond that - Celtic's business has been mismanaged on a monumental scale. The club is dysfunctional at every level. Without exception. And this is the chaos that Postecoglou is supposedly going to be expected to preside over. And be successful.

Even I can accept that if Celtic were running as smoothly as the proverbial well-oiled machine. The '10' was in the bag. It might have been the time for an 'interesting' appointment. Take a guy from a completely different footballing environment and see how it all works out when he turns up in Glasgow. Might even have made an interesting Channel 5 documentary. 'Big Ange meets the Strachans'.

But by parachuting this man into what is a misfiring and chaotic environment - it's just asking for trouble. Plain and simple. That the likes of DD and the rest of the fools at Celtic Park can't or won't see it is at the heart of all our problems. What a mess.
The last paragraph suggests that this guy thinks they can simply go and get anyone they want, but Fritzl and the gang are choosing to go with big Agnes.

They just refuse to deal with the reality of their situation - their club is not an attractive proposition for anyone of any standing

The Bheasts’ downward spiral is still only part way through.

there’s untold pain and squirming still to happen. Apart from binning their manager, changing CEO, and a couple of loan players returning to parent clubs, very little is currently different from this time last year.

it’s all still to happen -

getting someone’s actual signature on a Manager’s Contract
potential exodus of “star” players
clearing out the other dead wood
negotiating with and recruiting at least a dozen new players
devising and implementing a pre-season training regime
sorting out the chaos of 30,000 ST refunds
attempting to sell this year’s ST’s

and that’s before anybody even thinks about stadium maintenance and impending CSA court cases

there‘s going to be riots in their car park by August

O'Donnell and Simon Donnelly signed pre contracts with Sheffield Wednesday and where given the treatment.
The only Rangers player that I remember doing us a bit dirty was Van Bronckhurst. He was "injured" the whole season before he signed for Arsenal.
With Gio it didn't bother me, when he came to us he said he wanted to play in England, much the same as Alfie.

Enjoy lads

I would call that a pretty fair summary from their point of view. It's certainly the the first one I've seen without spelling mistakes, Sevco pish or Masonic conspiracies as the main narrative.

With Gio it didn't bother me, when he came to us he said he wanted to play in England, much the same as Alfie.

That's fair enough but I think we all still expect players to be giving their all while they try and get that move. It was a bit of a stretch that that injury lasted 9 months then he was immediately fit for Arsenal.

That said, I don't particularly bear him ill will as I would with the likes of Webster who was clearly just at it with us.

Obviously not.

Why I put forward that name is, circa 2006ish (whenever Keene was there I'd assume) he came on for a second half against Lyon, I think, in a CL tie and played well. They followed that up with a demolition job on Hearts (5-0) at the weekend and Miller played a starring role. The filth in the stands, in the press box and Snyde were in raptures.

And we were off and running, Miller was the best box to box midfielder etc, what an engine, what a prospect.

In truth and this is all that matters. The filth thought they had unearthed their own Ian Durrant. Which was far from the case but the yahoo and hyperbole, eh?

So his contract was running down. Should he stay or should he go? He opted for Man Utd. Timothy was far from pleased. And we can't have a yahoo scorned, can we?

At the time, Ronnie Cully, a sellik propagandaist for the evenin tims, actually wrote that if Liam Miller was in a pub/nightclub after signing a pre contract for Man Utd, it would be understandable if he received a slap from a disgruntled sellik fan. (Not verbatim, but that was the gist of the scribble)

Apparently Miller had received a bad injury at the rat hole in his early years and the filth had took the time and money to help him on his way to recuperation. And he slapped them in the face by going from the cesspit to Salford. - There's thanks for you.

That's why I put him in their rogues gallery of players who had earned their ire, in the 'modern' era.

Remember, they're putting faces on banners as to who is pissing them off presently. I added a few names of players who have infuriated them at various stages in the past.

You don't need to explain it to me, I know the point you were making with your list mate and I agree with what you're saying, I just assumed (correctly) that you didn't know what happened to him and probably wouldn't have included him, if you had. That's all.

I don't remember his injuries but I do know that Gio said from the outset that he had aspirations to go down to England and he seen us ad that stepping stone. No real problem with that, he was an excellent player for us.

The last paragraph suggests that this guy thinks they can simply go and get anyone they want, but Fritzl and the gang are choosing to go with big Agnes.

They just refuse to deal with the reality of their situation - their club is not an attractive proposition for anyone of any standing
That is exactly it, they don’t seem to fathom that they blew their load financially on Rodgers and Lennon, their failure to deliver consistent CL football means they are now skint with no valuable asset to sell and offset the losses like KT did!

Jack Hendry to Oostende for £1.5m has been confirmed. They are hoping to sell him for a big profit after the Euros. Let's hope he has a cracking tournament and gets sold for a fortune. B-D
He was always going to be sold after the Euro's due to his performances last season in Belgium, a fair few clubs are in for him on a relatively large fee.

However, it's interesting that he's specifically chosen to take the move to Oostende first, knowing that the only reason he is going there is to get Oostende money rather than allowing it to go to the Yahoo's.

That says a lot about how he views them.

Poor Neic's getting slated on today's ACSOM. They are not happy about the Times interview. Haggerty, Canavan and Worzel Gummidge all raging. Canavan said Lennon ''was'' a legend but she now has zero respect for him.
Haha schoolboy error from neic, he should have learned by now that you can criticise the management, the directors, the players, the team , and even their rancid club, but never ever criticise them.

This should be exposed every time one of them mentions a tax scheme, silent journos, corruption in Scottish football or any other of their nonsense. Nothing is as corrupt as a governing body carrying out a review purely to help a club. The media has never been as silent as when their abuse should be in the headlines and nothing within sport is as repulsive as their club, especially legal tax loopholes.

O' Donnell and Donnelly were poetically ridiculed and chastised by Fergus McCann with his view that neither were good enough to play in England and over estimated their own ability, quoting "Do you know the way to San Jose" he retorted "All the stars that never were, are pumping gas and parking cars"

Enjoy lads

How many of these goons were criticising Desmond, Lawwell et al when they picked up their Zoom title no. 8.75 in the spring of last year?

Rangers had fallen apart, Gerrard looked out of his depth, Celtic had the better players and TIAR was a shoe in.

That was the mantra and I don’t remember any threads on KDS warning caution so the ignorant and entitled slur sounds pretty accurate to me.

At the first signs of vulnerability following a near decade of unparalleled domestic success the rabble were in the carpark hurling objects at the police and threatening all and sundry inside the San Giro with physical bodily harm.

No! That’s superb. Everything they touch turns to shit. Still Glasgow Council are always there to bail them out.
It was probably GCC that backed their bid to get it listed.
Person from National Trust or whoever gets a picture of the piggery on their desk - WTAF
A few backing letters from GCC about it's historical significance, nothing to do with architecture or appearance and boom the youngest listed building in the UK gets approval!
Bet some yahoo's are raging that they couldn't at least have got some Victorian style facia on it instead of Somerset County Councils head office.

Someone is angry and also deluded

McGregor at the huns is the sole reason they went unbeaten in the league. We need a top-class goalie who will pull of important, ridiculous saves if we want to win the league next year.
Sole reason?
  • On 3 occasions they were allowed to finish matches with 11 men, despite having players guilty of red card offences that would go on to be applied retrospectively, once the points were secured. Morelos went on to score the winner in one of those games
  • they avoided important players missing matches through having to quarantine by falsifying Covid test results
  • the disciplinary set up favoured them, with no punishments or quarantines after multiple house parties, and even deferring Patterson's disciplinary for 5 weeks or whatever to allow Tavernier to recover from injury
  • opponents routinely had goals chalked off and penalties denied
  • they're cheating huns bastards
  • and smelly ugly bawbags
I totally agree that a quality keeper is needed if league sare to be won, but they had a lot more going for them than just that vile tramp McGregor having a good season

Someone is angry and also deluded

Sole reason?
  • On 3 occasions they were allowed to finish matches with 11 men, despite having players guilty of red card offences that would go on to be applied retrospectively, once the points were secured. Morelos went on to score the winner in one of those games
  • they avoided important players missing matches through having to quarantine by falsifying Covid test results
  • the disciplinary set up favoured them, with no punishments or quarantines after multiple house parties, and even deferring Patterson's disciplinary for 5 weeks or whatever to allow Tavernier to recover from injury
  • opponents routinely had goals chalked off and penalties denied
  • they're cheating huns bastards
  • and smelly ugly bawbags
I totally agree that a quality keeper is needed if league sare to be won, but they had a lot more going for them than just that vile tramp McGregor having a good season
Routinely had goals chopped off and penalties denied. They genuinely are delusional. Not saying there wasn't one but I can't remeber a single goal disallowed against us.

Last edited:
It was probably GCC that backed their bid to get it listed.
Person from National Trust or whoever gets a picture of the piggery on their desk - WTAF
A few backing letters from GCC about it's historical significance, nothing to do with architecture or appearance and boom the youngest listed building in the UK gets approval!
Bet some yahoo's are raging that they couldn't at least have got some Victorian style facia on it instead of Somerset County Councils head office.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back