Possible friendly at Anfield

No we wouldn’t
I think we would. Cvnts are choking for Rangers and a mad one and this is the perfect storm.
I still think we should start singing walk on as we have Gerrard and it will piss the smelly lot off severely.
I think Celtic should be thrown out the league and Parkhead burnt to the ground for crimes against children personally.

Be a good test for the team, and a good trip for the fans, if away fans are allowed.
Have we played Liverpool at Anfield before?
I remember reading we played Everton there when it was their home in a FA cup tie.
But not sure if we have been to Anfield for a friendly or testimonial.

The Away End is the Anfield Road Stand (next to Stanley Park). At the moment, I think it's 8,500 capacity.

The Away End is the Anfield Road Stand (next to Stanley Park). At the moment, I think it's 8,500 capacity.

They've started work on converting this to an even bigger stand. Ive just walked past it and the road's closed off. They've taken the upper rear roof down though I dont know if this has affected the interior. Hard to say from the outside.

I am sure that's the club I was in before and after the Scoatlan game back in 1977.
Was open till about 3 in the morning.

The Provincial Club is about 500 yards away so it might have been there. The Derry Club is bigger though and 'less formal', if that's possible.

Back