Mygers gift packs.

Shengus Malengus

Have they begun dispatching these yet?

The reason I ask is I got a text from DPD telling me they tried to make a delivery but couldn’t and to contact them to re-arrange delivery.
I haven’t ordered any goods elsewhere.

I was in all day too, so the attempted delivery is bollocks.

I had a feeling it was although they didn’t ask for money.
A scammer doesn’t need to ask for money, they just need you to call their false number or click their false link, this will then charge you or infect your computer/phone.
I used to work for DPD and granted every depot is different in regards to redelivery but in our depot we took it out the next day to attempt delivery again, if not successful we would then leave a slip through the door asking them to re arrange the delivery or collection.
If you want to confirm with DPD yourself, you should google the number instead of using the one in the email.
hope this helps/ provides some insight, don’t want to see people getting scammed.

They haven’t been sent out yet.
I am sure last year they came via the regular post.

The reason I ask is I got a text from DPD telling me they tried to make a delivery but couldn’t and to contact them to re-arrange delivery.

I was hit by the scam the day before the presentation, when I was expecting the programmes to arrive (although it was Hermès listed in the message I received, which really set me thinking it was legit for 5 mins).

I’m expecting MyGers to start shipping towards the end of the month.

I’ve had 5 texts in the last month from all different mobile numbers claiming to be Hermes, Royal Mail etc looking for unpaid delivery fees or the like.

Never click on any link you receive via text. 99% are scam.

A scammer doesn’t need to ask for money, they just need you to call their false number or click their false link, this will then charge you or infect your computer/phone.
I used to work for DPD and granted every depot is different in regards to redelivery but in our depot we took it out the next day to attempt delivery again, if not successful we would then leave a slip through the door asking them to re arrange the delivery or collection.
If you want to confirm with DPD yourself, you should google the number instead of using the one in the email.
hope this helps/ provides some insight, don’t want to see people getting scammed.
I've has dealing with dpd a few times and found them fine.

They usually send you a tracking number and you can see what number your delivery is due with an hour window.

That's a fraud...don't click on the link.

Just had an email.They will be sent out by the end of the month and you need to log in to your account to check if your address needs updated.If not,no action is required.

I checked my email and the new mygers pack is being dispatched and if you have given the correct address and number

I got the Mygers email about updating my address but my daughter didn't, guessing this is the early bird buyers batch as I renewed early and my daughter renewed at a later date?

Back