Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

A daft piggery dweller claiming that Calum McGregor would get into the current Chelsea team. lol
No idea why I am listening to this, but I just heard brain surgeon Gordon Diezel saying the only reason Calum McGregor has not been good the last few season is due to the amount of games he has played..

giphy.gif

Your missing Coisty interviewing Gazza on Talksport listening to this instead!

I was listening tonight. Anyone who dares to mention Patterson starting over O'Donnell faces an interrogation from Gordon the host. Tonight he even suggested Patterson's good display on Sunday was down to Luxembourg being down to ten men.

A daft piggery dweller claiming that Calum McGregor would get into the current Chelsea team. lol
Even worse was when they were valuing Christie at £40m B-DB-D Deluded doesn’t come near it.

Ffs, Angie is now the messiah according to the rhattlers who’ve called tonight. They are shameless, talk about trying to polish a shite.

I hope no Rangers fans call in about him, say nothing as we don’t need to talk about him.

Hmmmmmm

Pep has managed in the EPL
Jose has managed in the EPL
Arsene has managed in the EPL
Rafael has managed in the EPL
Claudio has managed in the EPL
As has Antonio, Roberto, Carlo, Manuel and Jurgen

Yet one of the top five/ten (take your pick) foreign managers in the World never has??????

Shocking, I tell ya. Shocking.

Even worse was when they were valuing Christie at £40m B-DB-D Deluded doesn’t come near it.

Ffs, Angie is now the messiah according to the rhattlers who’ve called tonight. They are shameless, talk about trying to polish a shite.

I hope no Rangers fans call in about him, say nothing as we don’t need to talk about him.
Buffing up a triceratops turd. It’s incredible

Buffing up a triceratops turd. It’s incredible
Our fans did the same with Pedro to be fair. You had initial scepticism and fear, then there was an overwhelming majority who were positive about it after he was officially appointed

Let them convince themselves its a good appointment. It will just make it all the more brutal when their true fears become a reality and this fucking donkey is shipped out by Xmas.

Our fans did the same with Pedro to be fair. You had initial scepticism and fear, then there was an overwhelming majority who were positive about it after he was officially appointed

Let them convince themselves its a good appointment. It will just make it all the more brutal when their true fears become a reality and this fucking donkey is shipped out by Xmas.
Nobody suggested he was one of the best in the world though!

For the past couple of weeks, it has only been on til 7pm.

Radio Catholica must be so excited about Ange signing, hence a 2 hour special tonight

Ah know nuthin as I don't listen tae it.

Ah dae however come on to this thread and read what others report whats goin on.

I'd disagree with you on that one.

It was who the f--k?
What the f--k?
and
Why the f--k?

Plucked from thin air and from the out reaches of thin air at that, Certainly no one I ever talked to tried to build this guy up to be our saviour.

In sayiing that, maybe there are posts that can be culled from back then on the site that back up your post. I'll readily admit to being gobsmacked if that is the case.

Who knows.

Bizarre comment

Some amount of self leathers on here

Soucek’s recent comments for a start

I am talking of our own Government's hatred of the English. Name another country's Government who hates a neighbouring country, not individuals, the way the snp ruling party hates it's closest neighbour. If you can provide an answer I will very surprised. As for the comments re Sousek haven't the scum fans racially abused Fredo?

Latest posts

Back