Apparently there was wall to wall coverage of Celtic matches in 1970s Australia

All over his wall? I loved Brian Laudrup as much has anyone but I didn't dedicate my whole wall to him, and he is one of my favourite players for the team I support :))

But we're supposed to believe this? This is not gonna end well for this guy, they will hound him after one game.

Is that the 106 days banner consigned to the bin?
Nope.

JB48JTC.jpg

Remember hearing an American rangers fan on a podcast saying in the 90s the only way he could see rangers was to wait untill the season had finished then get a video sent over and binge the season highly doubt Ange could do that in the 70s
No doubt he got the Sunday Mail match reports faxed to his office and couriered down to his deckchair on Bondi Beach.

Maybe he’ll end up doing a Viduka? If the CL draw is unkind and he can’t get players in, KDS could be the place to be next month :cool:

All over his wall? I loved Brian Laudrup as much has anyone but I didn't dedicate my whole wall to him, and he is one of my favourite players for the team I support :))

But we're supposed to believe this? This is not gonna end well for this guy, they will hound him after one game.
To be fair, I did with Alfie Conn. A whole wall.

Thing is Bears he will rock up at the fraudulently obtained training ground at Lennoxtown and spray the whole squad with his wee bottle of Windex and voila, sorted.

The whole farce of this appointment has more in common with 'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' than 'Mad Max'.

Now looking forward to the re runs of Skippy and Dame Edna. Hopefully the guy doesn't have a link to Rolf Harris.

Back