ST offers out

My mates on the waiting list, just text him to tell him to check his basket - hope he’s got one.

I received an email asking me to log on. Limited availability but GR1, 3, 5 and 7 had some as did CF5 and a sprinkling in CD. Better than last year when you were given no choice of stand and had to take whatever they offered.

From memory, they were released in batches last season going down the number of points - I had 90 or so and got a ticket.

Mates on 60, hoping that’s enough.

I’d applied for 3 additional tickets as I don’t seem to get anywhere with a request for a transfer (who knows how that works), not heard a peep.

I received an email asking me to log on. Limited availability but GR1, 3, 5 and 7 had some as did CF5 and a sprinkling in CD. Better than last year when you were given no choice of stand and had to take whatever they offered.
When i logged on 2 in GR2

I posted on the seat transfer thread, this was the availability when I got the email at 13:40 this afternoon, only really individual seats left. I got one in GR4 that I was pleased with.
Can you check to see if there are any individual seats on the front row of the Broomloan rear? About 55-65?

Gutted, needed 2, one for me and the wee man, no email and doesnt look like there are 2 together anyway

This is a bit of a shambles. 2 seats together in club deck but when you add 2 to basket they're both adult ones, no option to change one to a child.

Back