ST Help

Cambuslang Bear

Any help appreciated Bears.

I have been on the waiting list for a ST and have been offered a seat. Trying to pay with the ten month option, but when processing it it is only shoing the 8 month option (which I didn't realise was an option). Anyone else had similar experience?

Any help appreciated Bears.

I have been on the waiting list for a ST and have been offered a seat. Trying to pay with the ten month option, but when processing it it is only shoing the 8 month option (which I didn't realise was an option). Anyone else had similar experience?
I think for renewals on the 10 month option the first payment was 1 June. I would think they will want all the payments made by the same end date so there aren’t any left to be made when it’s renewal time next year so they’ll reduce the number of payments accordingly, suggesting your 1st payment might be 1 August. Does it say that anywhere in the application stuff?

I think for renewals on the 10 month option the first payment was 1 June. I would think they will want all the payments made by the same end date so there aren’t any left to be made when it’s renewal time next year so they’ll reduce the number of payments accordingly, suggesting your 1st payment might be 1 August. Does it say that anywhere in the application stuff?

No doesn't mention it. The eight month option would make sense of what you said.

Tried again tonight and it is now telling me that is an invalid bank account name. Frustration is through the roof!!

Back